Home Forums WoodMart support forum THEME UPDATE ERROR

THEME UPDATE ERROR

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

maria-3383
    Participant

Hi

I am updating theme anbd get this error:

PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

? why? and how to fix this?

Maria

Hello,

Try to do the following to update the theme:

1. Go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme License and deactivate the theme.

2. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

3. Activate the theme with your purchase code again.

4. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

5. Try to update the theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates.

Best Regards

maria-3383
    Participant

Hi

is this ok to perfom when I have a live site? I am getting this again. I moved my site from 1 hosting accoun to another hosting account and did delete the site on the first account AFTER all was successfully tranferred. Is this so sensitive that i am not allowed to move my site to new account?

I need to get confirmed my site will not collapse if i deactivate as this is a live site.

Maria

Hello,

Please enter your account: https://gyazo.com/08d064150e447cb83628cb2278536361

You will see all the purchase codes assigned to the sites, delete those you do not need.

Then try to follow the steps in my previous message and let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

maria-3383
    Participant

Hi

you did not answer my question???

I am using all the codes I purchased and I have 3 of them. 1 site of 3 is giving error when I try to update!

Please read the thread again and answer the actual question. It is irritating when people do not anser what is asked and say something out of context.

Maria

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

maria-3383
    Participant

Hi

I WANT ANSWER ON THIS QUESTION:

IF I DEACTIVATE THEME AND THEN ACTIVATE AGAIN – WILL IT CORRUPT ANY JOBS I HAVE DONE ? OR WILL THE SITE LOOK THE SAME AS IT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO BY MY HAND?

You do not have to login to my site to answer this. Please for 3rd time answer the question. Can you do that?

Hello,

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Usually, updating the theme does not cause any problems. At the same time, we always recommend making a full backup of your site before any update.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)