Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme works in wordpress, but when site is published it’s not.

Theme works in wordpress, but when site is published it’s not.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Staldzenis
    Participant

Hello!
    We have some problems with your WoodMart theme.
    When we look and operate the theme on wordpress everything works fine, but when we publish and open our page on browser then almost nothing works as it should? It is Not working on desktop and on mobile devices.
    tried to deactivate all the plugins but that did’t help.
    Is there something we are missing? Please help.

Hello,

Please provide the actions step by step to reproduce the problem and insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Staldzenis
    Participant

When I edit my website on wordpress everything looks ok and works great, but when i publish it and see it as normal person (when logged out) nothing seems to be working.
    For example – browser is not working, search is not working, search for products is not working, some pages like FAQ, Privacy policy ,are not opening as well. Opening page about us – section is not working although in Elementor everything works and looks nice.
    And when adding listings to wish-list or compare they show that wish- list is empty.

Good thing – Social icons work well.

Hello,

I see the theme works on your site. Could you provide more details about what is not the way you expected? Please include the page URL and screens.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Staldzenis
    Participant

I made screenshot what it is not working.

Also scroll to top arrow is missing when site is published.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Staldzenis
    Participant

SiteGround Optimizer Plugin seems to cause the problems.
    Any ideas why is that so?

Hello,

Please contact SiteGround support, they fix such problems. They know about such issue and they will help.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)