Home Forums WoodMart support forum There has been a critical error on this website.

There has been a critical error on this website.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xirkle
    Participant

I recently started using Woodmart, and I’ve configured most of the plugins that I needed. However, I noticed something odd more frequently whenever I make any updates or changes within WordPress and/or other plugins including Woodmart. In fact, this error message occurs in the back-end, but not front-end.

I get an error message: “There has been a critical error on this website.”

When I refresh, it goes away. I’m planning to use Woodmart in a production e-commerce website. We can’t have this issue when we launch and scale with more marketing. Could you help me, please? Thanks. See attachedment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please read the following article for help:
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-critical-error-in-wordpress/

Best Regards

xirkle
    Participant

The Jetpack plugin caused this error. I’ve disabled it and it’s working now. Thank you!

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘There has been a critical error on this website.’ is closed to new replies.