Home Forums WoodMart support forum title limit

title limit

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

rohon92
    Participant

hello, actually woo title limit plugin is not working on home page

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

Could you please provide us your admin access since we don’t see your website because of maintenance mode enabled? Also, could you please provide a screenshot of how and where you want to limit your product titles?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

rohon92
    Participant

thank you for your current answer, I put my WordPress user id and password to private content. and I want the title limit on Homepage product carousel and tab

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to limit your product titles to two lines

.product-grid-item h3.product-title {
        height: 36px;
        overflow: hidden;
    }

By the way, could you be so kind and remove your bad review on ThemeForest while we are trying to help you? We would be very happy if you can change it to 5 stars 🙂

Thank you in advance!

rohon92
    Participant

Thank you for your support. it’s work well. i have another issue with product page. when i used pagination it’s load full page not ajax

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your FTP access also. It’s too late now so we will check it and back to you tomorrow.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Good Morning!

Are you able to send us your FTP access so we can check the issue?

Thank you

rohon92
    Participant

sure FTP access is in private content

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Please provide us your FTP host also.

Regards

rohon92
    Participant

babuee.com

Eric Watson
    Participant

Sorry, but we still can’t connect. http://prntscr.com/hy4z28

rohon92
    Participant

okay, Can you please try to access my blue host account

rohon92
    Participant

the maintenance page still show even after disabled

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The main problem is in your website speed. It is a bit slow and that is why our AJAX timeout error was occured. We have done a few optimizations fixes:

1. We have changed the number of products per page from 28, 36, 48 to 12, 24, 36. We suggest you to keep smaller number of products per page for better speed.

2. Increased the timeout from 5 to 10 seconds.

3. Enabled cache for variations swatches on the shop page.

You can also try to use some caching plugins to make the website work faster.

Regards

rohon92
    Participant

Thank you for your support

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if you will have any extra questions!

rohon92
    Participant

hello, there is a problem with social login in theme option but 3rd party plugin working well.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please describe what kind of problem do you have with our theme social login? Can you activate it now so we can check why it doesn’t work?

Regards

rohon92
    Participant

yes you can check now

rohon92
    Participant

can you please also check why website home page shows old content, i already delete cache plugin but in new browser it’s show old home page

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a screenshot from your Google APP configuration? Seems that redirect URL was not set correctly.

As for the cache, so it can’t be caused by our theme. Most likely, some cache from installed plugins are still not cleared or you have some extra cache mechanism on your server.

rohon92
    Participant

here is the screen shot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rohon92
    Participant

i put my FB user name and password in private content please also configure the fb login

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Make sure that redirect URI is set to actual OAuth 2.0 callback URL, usually http://SITE.COM/my-account/google/oauth2callback

rohon92
    Participant

here my google account id and password

rohon92
    Participant

Did you setup the social log
    in Facebook and google!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We configured it in Google, as for the Facebook, we can’t login with you data, it requires phone verification.

rohon92
    Participant

hello, I want to publish the website but it shows the old page as home page. and I checked there is no cached file on my server. please help me to solve the problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please try to disable all extra plugins to see if there is some cache issue? If it will not help, you need to contact your hosting provider and ask why your home page is cached. Unfortunately, we can’t do anything from our side since it is not related to our theme.

rohon92
    Participant

but i already asked them to solved the problem and they already clear all cache

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘title limit’ is closed to new replies.