Home Forums WoodMart support forum title page not working for category

title page not working for category

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

satishreesarees
    Participant

Hi,
    we are using rank math for the title and meta description , we have already set the title as
    “Buy %title% %sep% Handprinted by Satishree” in the rank math categories section.

still we are unable to see the category title on the category page.

i am attaching the screen shot the format for the title in rank math and the tiltle that we are able to see on the category page.

while using the same setting on the other website we are albe to seee the category name on the page title.
    but on our website we are unable to get the title
    please help us.
    thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi satishreesarees,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and WooCommerce plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

If the problem persists even with the default WordPress theme, it would suggest that WoodMart theme is not the cause of the issues.

In case it works with default theme, please provide me with temporary wp-admin access, I will debug that issue.

Regards,

satishreesarees
    Participant

ok let me try this and get back to you

satishreesarees
    Participant

i have tried the steps that you followed :

but that lead to same problem , the category title was still not visible.

i am sharing the login details please check

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi satishreesarees,

Thanks for your patience.

Admin credential is incorrect, please check again.

https://prnt.sc/EsrOnUacna8s

Regards,

satishreesarees
    Participant

I have sent it again. Please check now.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi satishreesarees,

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

satishreesarees
    Participant

yes please try deavtivation any plugin you want , but make sure it dose not create a critical error

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi satishreesarees,

Thanks for your confirmation.

I switched to Default theme and disabled WoodMart Core plugin, none of these work.

1. You should deactivate remain plugins (except Required Plugins) and then reactivate them one by one. This makes it very easy to isolate the plugin causing problems.

2. In light of this, I recommend reaching out directly to the customer support team of the Rank Math plugin, as they are best equipped to provide specific guidance tailored to the intricacies of their product. You can contact them by visiting their support portal at: https://support.rankmath.com/

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)