Home Forums WoodMart support forum TOP BAR ISSUES

TOP BAR ISSUES

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear Sir!
    I have noticed that the top bar appears differently on different devices.
    On the laptop it’s fine.
    The mobile version is also excellent.
    But when I see it on a desktop it appears out of place.
    What can I do to fix this?
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Henry vieira

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello!

Sure…
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Henry Vieira

Hello,

Please add below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global custom CSS.

@media screen and (min-width: 1280px) {
        .gt_container-srzaq5 .gt_switcher {
            padding-top: 20px; /* Apply padding for screens wider than 1280px */
        }
    }

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear Sir!
    Unfortunately the code you gave me didn’t work…

Even considering another problem I’m having with the out-of-stock label, I ended up uninstalling all third-party plugins, but it still didn’t work…

If you want to access the admin, access is available for you.

Thank you

Best regards
    Henry Vieira

Hello,

1. The top bar issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

2. For the out of stock label, Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then let me know so I check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear Sir!
    Responding to the 2 points you make, I begin by saying that:

In point #1, the issues the top bar had was resolved. I can already see the same on all devices….
    But a new issue arose, which I didn’t have, which is when we click on the arrow to drop down the languages, instead of going down as a whole, it moves upwards, making it impossible to clearly see and click on all the languages… See the attached image…

In point nº2, as there is another open ticket “Product labels #2” I ended up responding there. But I inform you that this point is resolved and working well…

Thank you

Best regards

Henry Vieira

Attachments:

Hello,

Login to dashboard

Navigate to Settings > GTranslate > Change the Widget look.

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Good day Sir!

The option currently found in the look widget was the one that was always selected: “Nice Dropdown with flags” and it always worked beautifully. So that’s not the problem…

When clicking on the gtranslate arrow in the top bar it should only move downwards and it always did that, I don’t understand why it stopped doing it…

If you try it, the movement that the widget makes on my website is to both sides and not just downwards, positioning itself in the middle of the top bar, do you understand sir?

I’m just missing this for the top bar to be complete and I don’t understand why and if it’s a bug…

Thank You

Best regards
    Henry Vieira

Attachments:

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello

As I have not received any response regarding this, could you kindly inform me please if there is any solution for this?

Best regards

Hello,

Please try to use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.whb-header .gt_switcher .gt_option {
    	position: absolute !important;
    }

Best Regards.

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear Sir!

Now it’s working perfectly…

Thanks a lot

Best regards
    Henry Vieira

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘TOP BAR ISSUES’ is closed to new replies.