Home Forums WoodMart support forum Trigger for opening the Popup

Trigger for opening the Popup

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to open a popup after subscribing to the newsletter, how can I insert a trigger for this?
    I can’t find setting to indicate a class or hooks as a trigger for opening the popup.

Thank you

Hello,

You can assign the class to any button in any place: woodmart-open-newsletter

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

WoodyP
    Participant

Hi can you explain better how to use it?

I’ll explain what I’m trying to do.
    I created a popup in HML blocks, I would like it to open, as a thank you, after sending the newsletter subscription.
    To do this, I imagined connecting it by creating a hook to the class that confirms that it has been sent.

Or is there another way?
    Thank you

Hello,

Please follow the instructions provided in this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/create-menu-2/

Best Regards

asifsuhaib
    Participant

How Can i Open a PopUp after clicking a button?
    Which URL am i supposed to add in URL/Link field so that after thats clicked, PopUp is shown?

Hello,

Please add the class as shown here: https://gyazo.com/93a1999898c205d0a96efab3a1885497

And make sure the Promo popup is enabled in the Theme Settigns > Shop > Promo popup.

Best Regards

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    thanks for your answer, the guide you sent talks about menus, but I guess you sent it as an example, here however, the use of the popup is only hinted at.

Let me get this straight, I know I can assign the class to any button, but I don’t understand how I call a particular poup instead of another.

Example, if I have created three popups: 1) for a promo, 2) for the newsletter 3) for thank you after signing up, how do I call up poup 1, 2 or 3?

Thank you

Hello,

Please try this way:

1. Create HTML block, insert Popup element/widget, fill with the content. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/shortcodes-2/

2. Then insert the HTML block in the Header builder: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/woodmart-header-builder/ in any other place, you can view all the HTML block application

You will get the button in the place you need that would call a certain popup as soon as it has been clicked.

Best Regards

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    your guides tell you how to create a menu or how to use the page builder popup element.
    This is not what I need, I already know this.

I ask you how do I open a popup from existing buttons such as that of a form, or the payment button etc.
    I would like a certain popup to open when clicking on these items.
    Is there any way to bind the class to these buttons?
    You can show me how.

Thank you

Hello,

WoodMart theme does not have the functionality you request, unfortunately. Please try to find a plugin meeting your needs in full.

Best Regards

WoodyP
    Participant

Hello,
    yes I know there are plugins, but since woodmart is already there I wanted to make the most of the theme, so as not to overload the site with other plugins. Your Popup would only be missing the hooks. For the rest it is perfect.

Can you recommend some code string to do this, or a lightweight plugin that adds the hook to your popup?

Thank you

Hello,

WoodMart suggests two ways to show the popup. I described to you all the options and how to configure them, these two options do not meet your requirements in full which is why you will have to search the plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)