Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to load pages

Unable to load pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kunalfddi
    Participant

Hi,

The category pages are experiencing significant delays in loading, and as a result, they are not opening properly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

kunalfddi
    Participant

Hi,

Please check the below pages are experiencing significant delays in loading, and as a result, they are not opening properly.

I am sharing login details. Request you to kindly resolve this issue

kunalfddi
    Participant

Your team is taking too much time in replying to queries. I am facing this issue for the second time.

For the third time i am going to reinstall the theme, hope this page load error will get fixed.

Kindly close this ticket

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)