Home Forums WoodMart support forum "Uncategorised" WC category displaying in Shop Page title

"Uncategorised" WC category displaying in Shop Page title

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

I have selected to use “Categories in page title” on our shop. All is fine, but on the secondary languages (French and German) the “uncategorised” category is displaying along with the other shop categories.

Do you know why this is? If I go to WooCommerce and check the categories, there are “0” products assigned to the “Uncategorised” category. So the question is why is it displaying? It is only displaying on the secondary language pages. On the English pages (primary language), it does not show.

Also, the “uncategorised” category thumbnail does not appear on the French and German shop page – only in the shop page title.

Thanks for any advise / thoughts.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area I will check. We hide Uncotegories with CSS by default, perhaps the translated category changes the slug and class and that is why it is visible.

Best Regards

jeancarlo356
    Participant

easy way is go to widget and check which widget is of the sidebar. then youre going to see hide category when you dont have product in it. then delete or remove those products of that category

Hello,

Your question is not clear. What do you mean, please?

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello Elise. I do not know what jeancarlo356 is talkign about either. I will shortly send you login details to our staging site so you can look at this issue, and see why the “uncategorised” category is still dispalying in the site page title.

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I have added the credentials for a staging site. If you go to either the French of the German pages, you will see the “Uncategorised” category appear in the page site title. It is listed as “Nicht kategorisiert” or “Non catégorisé”.

The site also has a password protected directory. Login details to that in private area.
    Thank you

Hello,

The first pair of credential is not valid.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Yes it is 🙂 I just checked. I think you did not copy it properly. Make sure you get all the characters after “Pass:”

Hello,

Disable this authorization for the while we are solving the issue. Please deactivate all the plugins not realted to the theme.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I ask you to delay looking at this until I tell you again. I am in the middle iof transferring the domain name. Please let me finish this, then I will let you know.Thank you

Hello,

Ok. let me know when you are ready.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I have transferred the domain any you can now check this issue out with the new login details below in hidden area. Please note, the password protected directory must stay active. However this should not be an issue. Just enter the credentials and you can then access wp-admin.

Just go to shop page in either French or German, and you will find the “uncategorised” category item in the page title.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .woodmart-product-categories .cat-item-62, body .woodmart-product-categories .cat-item-63{
    	display:none;
    }

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi Elise. Thanks again 🙂
    That works.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘"Uncategorised" WC category displaying in Shop Page title’ is closed to new replies.