Home Forums WoodMart support forum Uncaught Error

Uncaught Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wildncraftydesigns
    Participant

Hello, I opened a topic about this previously and thought it was resolved but I’m seeing the error again. I may have reviewed the wrong page and not seen the error or any other user error related issue. I’m getting an “Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_enqueue_inline_style() …” when going in to edit my WooCommerce based shop page, via Elementor. I realize this could be an Elementor issue, but I’m seeing “woodmart” in the first line, and wanted to check here first. I appreciate your help!

Here’s the full error:

Showing all 12 results
    Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_enqueue_inline_style() in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/loop/orderby.php:23
    Stack trace:
    #0 /wordpress/plugins/woocommerce/7.8.2/includes/wc-core-functions.php(345): include()
    #1 /wordpress/plugins/woocommerce/7.8.2/includes/wc-template-functions.php(1522): wc_get_template(‘loop/orderby.ph…’, Array)
    #2 /wordpress/core/6.2.2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): woocommerce_catalog_ordering(”)
    #3 /wordpress/core/6.2.2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #4 /wordpress/core/6.2.2/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #5 /wordpress/plugins/woocommerce/7.8.2/includes/shortcodes/class-wc-shortcode-products.php(646): do_action(‘woocommerce_bef…’)
    #6 /wordpress/plugins/woocommerce/7.8.2/includes/shortcodes/class-wc-shortcode-products.php(100): WC_Shortcode_Products->product_loop()
    #7 /wordpress/plugins/woocommerce/7.8.2/includes/class-wc-template-loader.php(600): WC_Shortcode_Products->get_content()
    #8 /wordpress/core/6.2.2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): WC_Template_Loader::unsupported_theme_shop_content_filter(”)
    #9 /wordpress/core/6.2.2/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #10 /wordpress/core/6.2.2/wp-includes/post-template.php(255): apply_filters(‘the_content’, ”)
    #11 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/modules/page-templates/module.php(190): the_content()
    #12 [internal function]: Elementor\Modules\PageTemplates\Module->print_callback()
    #13 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/modules/page-templates/module.php(207): call_user_func(Array)
    #14 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/modules/page-templates/templates/canvas.php(38): Elementor\Modules\PageTemplates\Module->print_content()
    #15 /wordpress/core/6.2.2/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/srv/htdocs/wp-…’)
    #16 /wordpress/core/6.2.2/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/wordpress/core…’)
    #17 /wordpress/core/6.2.2/index.php(17): require(‘/wordpress/core…’)
    #18 {main}
    thrown

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can use any random email for this temporary account. Please, keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off.

Kind Regards

wildncraftydesigns
    Participant

Sounds great, thank you! I’ve deactivated all plug-ins not related to WoodMart, that I was able to (Akismet is auto-managed), except for Classic Editor since that seems like a WordPress must. Please let me know if that’s not the case and I will deactivate that ASAP.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Actually, you can’t edit the shop page with Elementor. If you want to create a custom shop page you can use our custom layouts functionality. Find more information in our documentation https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/shop-page-builder/

Kind Regards

wildncraftydesigns
    Participant

Understood, thank you so much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Uncaught Error’ is closed to new replies.