Home Forums WoodMart support forum V4.5.1 totally messed up my site

V4.5.1 totally messed up my site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

V4.5.1 totally messed up my site, widgets and filters and product grids + + all is a big mess.

Brgds

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry, i was a little stressed, i had to revert back to older version in a hurry as my site is a high traffic site. I will try an upgrade later today in another site with less traffic.

But for me it loked like some main .JS was missing as all images was very big, product grids had no borders and all widgets was wide open. Also my custom filter which i am using in shop page was open so the categories was just listed below each other in a long row.

Also the brand image carousel just above the footer had images like 500x500PX
    So in total mostly everything was messed up and empty browser cache or open site is my 2 other browsers did not help.

Brgds

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange but it shouldn’t change anything on your website. Contact us when you will be ready to update. And we suggest you to create a development (staging) copy of your website where you will be able to test such things.

metuza
    Participant

My second site which actually is a copy of my main site had no issues. The main difference is that this site has not set the css generator file.

So i just installed again on my main site which again was messed up. I deleted then the css generated file and everything went back to normal.

So it seems like something has happend with the custom css generator file.

Everything ok now and i will setup a new custom css.

Brgds

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Fine, contact us if you will have any other questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)