Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variable product opions

Variable product opions

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

B
    Participant

Hi,

1. How to just set the image only for choosing the model options, but not to show those image on Gallery of the single product page, please check the attached product link.

2. How to set up the performance to improve the website speed and cache.

4. How to remove the review button?

5. https://prnt.sc/v3rxgu. How to change the description font to normal, why does it show bolder font style?

6. How to change the Related products name to YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS

7. HOw to change the mini cart Background colour
    https://prnt.sc/v3s19c

8. How to hide only one class as per the product user chooses

9. How to move the Cart totals down ( next to products add and remove section)? – please check the link on private content. If you have products lists with subtotal on checkout page would be much helpful. I hope you can amend the theme soon with those features

10. what is the exact dimension of the header logo, why it is showing blurry?

11. How to set up the slider in proper order. we felt it is difficult to display according to our need.

Thank you so much.

Hello,

1) Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly. Because your explanation is not clear enough to understand what you actually require.

2) In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website.

It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify, and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache.

Also, you can use the GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

4) You can disable the reviews from WooCommerce >> Settings >> Products.

Screenshot for Clarification: UNDER PRIVATE CONTENT AREA

5) Please provide the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

6) You need to install and use the loco translate plugin then choose the correct path to translate the string.

You can watch the video in our detailed documentation at the following link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

7) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.cart-widget-side.woodmart-cart-opened {
    background-color: red;
    }

8) Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

9) Sorry but the screenshot is not clear enough to understand what you require. Please provide some more relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

10) You can try using a logo of about 350×100 pixels then clear cache and check back.

11) Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

B
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your email. Please help us to fix the urgent help,

A: Please help me to fix prodcut category page LOGO woodmart and replace to our logo 🙁 It is really sad, there is no option to do fix it ourself. Kindly check all the screenshots on private message please https://prnt.sc/v54zc3

B. How to change the background colour of the mini cart – background colour, view cart, checkout button text & HOVER LINK colour: https://prnt.sc/v551xt

C. How to change the product label to “sold out” to “Available soon”

B. How to change the outofstock text over image? https://prnt.sc/v55ivj

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

1) Please provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.cart-widget-side.woodmart-cart-opened {
    background-color: red;
    }

For the subtotal text:

.woodmart-dark .widget_shopping_cart .total strong {
    color: white;
    }

For the cart button:

.btns-default-light .widget_shopping_cart .buttons .btn-cart {
    color: green;
    }
    .btns-default-hover-light .widget_shopping_cart .buttons .btn-cart:hover {
    background: red;
    }

For the checkout button:

.btns-shop-light .widget_shopping_cart .buttons .checkout {
    color: green;
    }
    .btns-shop-hover-light .widget_shopping_cart .buttons .checkout:hover {
    background: red;
    }

3 & 4) You need to install and use the loco translate plugin then choose the correct path to translate the string.

You can watch our detailed videos on how to translate string using loco translate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

B
    Participant

Sure, please find the attached passcode for your login access.

please also, enable search bar on mobile and check it, on mobile it shows woodmart logo on the search page.

Also, it shows in (please check private message) ***

It’s so stressful, kindly fix wherever the woodmart logo is showing on my website.

* Checkout page: How to make the Billing details field box borders bit bolder?

thank you

Hello,

I have logged into your website and changed the logo and it’s working absolutely fine on my side.

Please clear the cache and check back.

And for the checkout field please provide me with some relevant screenshots of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

B
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you so much, Please let me know how did you do it? If you can let me know the steps would be much helpful

Please fix it for search products/blog on both desktop and mobile version too.

Please find the attached link: I have added all the CSS codes on the theme dashboard, but some of the colours are not reflecting on product titles, close button on mini cart, please check private page.

Thank you so much

Hello,

I have changed the logo for the header that was used for the shop page as a custom header.

And for the product’s names color, cart, and checkout button background try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings.

.elementor-menu-cart__product-name.product-name a {
    }

a.elementor-button.elementor-button--view-cart.elementor-size-md {
    	background: #4d7abd;
    }

a.elementor-button.elementor-button--checkout.elementor-size-md {
    	background: #4d7abd;
    }

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

B
    Participant

Thank you so much for your timely help,

Could you help me to add gradient background on the slider in the homepage? and reduce the height of the slider to medium height?

Is it possible to add plus and minus addon option on the product mini cart page?

Kindly remove my website screenshot attached publicly on this messages.

Thank you

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

1) You can set the height of the slider for devices by editing the slider from Slides >> Slider.

And for the gradient please provide a relevant screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2) To enable the quantity on the cart Please Go to Theme Settings >> Shop.

I have moved all the screenshots to the private content area.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

B
    Participant

Hi,
    How are you? Thank you😊 Sorry, I’m unable to see the private content.

How to change the cart field boxes border and input text with different colors on checkout page.? At this moment, all the billing field input boxes are so thin.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

span.woocommerce-input-wrapper input[type=text] {
    	height: 55px;
    	color: red;
    	border-color: red;
    }
    span.woocommerce-input-wrapper input[type=tel] {
    }
    span.woocommerce-input-wrapper input[type=email] {
    }

You can set the height and colors according to your needs.

Best Regards.

B
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you so much, I am so glad to see your awesome timely support to every customer 🙂 Much appreciated.

A. please check the drop-down of state field, how to change the border color?

B. Please check the about us page or contact page, the bottom spacing is not removed in elementor.

c. I am looking for adding some gradient background shade using elementor background option for the slider. please help me. Also, could you please kindly help me to put the slider name – Homeland – need to appear at first on the landing page. Bit struggling to set the order for the slider to scroll 🙁 ( pFA on private message)

D. Please check the top header section when you load it, it shows some image, I really don’t aware of it, how to remove it?

E. Can I use wp rocket, If I use it, what are all the options, I should disable it on theme performance option?

F. How to defer js easily on the website? please advise me any easy plug or wp rocket would be perfect.?

Thank you so much.

Hello,

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.form-border-width-1 .select2-container--default .select2-selection {
      border-color: grey;
      height: 40px;
    }

2) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.page-id-10183 .site-content {
    	margin-bottom: 0;
    }
    .page-id-648 .site-content {
    	margin-bottom: 0;
    }

3) Please try recreating the slide and then try adding the background gradient. Then clear the cache and check back.

And for the slides order, You can try setting the post order for the slides by editing them.

You can read our detailed documentation at the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woodmart-slider/add-slides-slider/

4) There is no image displayed on the top of the header. Could you please provide a relevant screenshot?

5 & 6) You can read the following article for the best optimizations plugins:
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/best-wordpress-caching-plugins/

And then you can use the one that meets your requirements.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

B
    Participant

Hi,

After adding pading section, the pages bottom spacing are still there and footer social icons moved to right.

Could you please fix the footer social icons and top and bottom padding on every page?

Thank you

B
    Participant

Hi,

1. Should I disable any options on performance If I am going to have the WP ROCKET?

2. After I add few more footer credits on the website, the social icons ( custom builder) is mislaigned, Please check my private message. Thank you

3. please check about us and other page, the footer bottom space is still there after addign css codes in elementor page builder.

4. Is there any way to change the badge out of stock to “AVailable soon” on the out of stock image ? If you can bring the feature to woodmart theme would be awesome ( for your future upgrades)

Thank you so much

Hello,

1) For the footer social icons try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.footer-container .elementor-social-icons-wrapper.elementor-grid {
    	margin-left: -350px;
    }

2) For the footer space Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.site-content {
    	margin-bottom: -40px;
    }

3) To translate the text you need to use the loco translate plugin then choose the correct path to translate the string. You can watch the video in our detailed documentation in the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

4) No you don’t need to disable any option from the performance.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)