Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variants don’t work on mobile

Variants don’t work on mobile

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

I’m having a problem, when changing the theme on my website, the WoodMart theme doesn’t change the variables on the cell phone, it works normally on the computer, but it doesn’t work on the cell phone.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please temporarily disable the custom layout in WoodMart -> Layouts and see if it works?

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

but you asked for access to the website to identify the problem, I gave you access and stopped my ad campaigns just to solve this, my website is stopped

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, check if it works without your custom layout. There might be some problem with its configuration. Let me know if it works without the layout.

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

yes, without WoodMart -> Layouts is working normal

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Probably, you have multiple elements added to the layout. Note that you can’t add two galleries or add-to-cart blocks to your custom layout.

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

Could you help me identify what is causing this problem? and disable this functionality that is causing this.

please very much appreciate this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to remove all the duplicated elements from your single product page layout that are currently hidden https://gyazo.com/41acf368dcfe444528ed282aff515073

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

Hello, the problem is solved, thanks for the help.

I have two stores in woocommerce to acquire the WoodMart license, but I have a question that I would like to know before purchasing the other license

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Yes, you can ask your questions here and I will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

I thank you for your attention.

My question is, can you invert the add to cart buttons with the buy now button?

In Brazil direct sales is my main strategy, I really need to change these buttons.

Can you reverse them?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The below code will help you to reverse these buttons, please add the code to Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.single-product .cart {
        display: flex;
    }

.single-product .single_add_to_cart_button {
        order: 3;
    }

.single-product .wd-buy-now-btn {
        order: 1;
    }

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

Hello, the CCS code worked, thank you very much.

But a question, how do I use these two print labels below?

Is there a way to have control of a team on my website and where I place it on the product I want to promote?

An example wanted to have two labels, one with a discount and one with free shipping.

But it has to be in a label, as in the example below. It’s possible?

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

Hello, this wish list label, how do I leave it there with a transparent background, without a background, as in the print below

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The below code will help you to make the “Wishlist” transparent.

.product-grid-item .wd-buttons {
        background-color: transparent;
    }

As for the labels, please send me some screenshots for a better understanding. Do you want to show labels on the product from the archive?

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

I’ll explain, in the print below I performed a simulation of how I would need to use it on my website.

Is there a way to use the Wishlist icon on the product page like this? And the labels on the other side?

Do the labels have a way for me to choose the products to put them on?

For example, I choose the products I want to use the labels, one I know is useful, the other I can’t use it.

Attachments:

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

Is there any way native to the WoodMart theme that can use two phrases at the top of the website header, the two phrases passing every 5 seconds an example passes this one:Frete Gratis first and then this one: Parcele Em Up to 12x

Passing automatically, I wanted to display them at the top of the site, an example in the print below

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. You can show such labels by enabling the “Show attribute label on products” option in the settings of the attribute (Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes).

https://take.ms/AnZIB

2. You can try to create such content by using the builder’s elements in HTML Block and define it in Theme Settings -> General -> Header banner.

https://take.ms/7syWz

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

Hello, were you able to help me by entering the site’s admin and creating this HTML block? Then I just edit the sentence, I won’t be able to create this HTML block for the header banner.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok, but now the access is not valid: https://take.ms/cT22L

In any case, you can see the example from the below video and replicate it if you do not want to update access:

https://take.ms/AvAWF

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

I’m sorry, now the access is working, could you come in and create it so I can use it as a favor.
    The one you created in the video was great, I need this model, does it work normally on desktop and mobile? Is it responsive?

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

A doubt, how can I use this print label below? Where can I trigger it to appear in the product?

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. I have added such a header banner block, you can edit it via Dashboard -> Html Blocks -> header banner.

2. The sale label will appear if you have a discount for some products. https://take.ms/RezNx

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

Hello everything is fine?

Thank you, it worked, it was great 😀

Attachments:

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

Is it possible with CCS to change the place labels on the product page?

I want to use the same thing in the gallery, an example below in prit, I would like to invert them only on the product page, is it possible?

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The below code will help you to change the position of the labels.

.single-product .woocommerce-product-gallery .product-labels {
        right: auto;
        left: 0;
        align-items: start;
    }

As for the “Wishlist” button, unfortunately, there is no way to show it on the product gallery.

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

Thank you, everything worked out.

One question, in Brazil we use the amount in installments, would you be able to use the amount in installments in the cart?

An example in the print below

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

You can read the article below for help:

https://wcsuite.com/woocommerce/payment-plans/

Kind Regards

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

Hello everything is fine?

Thank you for everything, it helped me a lot, in the previous message it was just a question, but I understand about the theme’s policies. Thanks for everything 😀

I’m going to buy three licenses of the WoodMart theme, I have other projects in woocommerce, it will serve me very well.

Thank you for everything.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad to hear that.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Variants don’t work on mobile’ is closed to new replies.