Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variation Image Gallery

Variation Image Gallery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

davidu25
    Participant

Hello, I was wondering how I can import images to the Variation Image Gallery using WP All Import.

When I’m importing two or more images now the first image is set as the variation image but the second image does not show up and the Variation Image Gallery is empty. Is it a meta_field _woodmart_variation_gallery?

When I do it manually using the wp-admin I can do it, but when i try to do it with import.cvs almost data is loaded well but the variation images gallery does not load.
    ——————

Reference Images attached:
    The first image is using the wp-admin (manually) (Captura de pantalla 2020-03-06 a la(s) 15.05.03.png)
    The second image is my .csv, with this field _woodmart_variation_gallery (Captura de pantalla 2020-03-06 a la(s) 15.03.26.png)
    The third image is the result when i view the wp-admin after imported the .csv (Captura de pantalla 2020-03-06 a la(s) 15.05.36.png)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to import images into the variation gallery. This feature is added by customization and it is not provided in WP All Import.

You will have to add the images manually.

Best Regards

davidu25
    Participant

Thanks for your answer.
    Can you add this customization? How much will this cost?

Hello,

We do not have a quick solution. You can contact our partners, perhaps they would help to customize: https://wpkraken.io/?ref=xtemos.studio

Best Regards

davidu25
    Participant

Thanks, Do you know any plugin that will help me with this?
    Regards

Hello,

I doubt there is a plugin. This is our theme feature. I do not know any plugins, I would recommend you if I knew.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)