Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variation imnage not changing

Variation imnage not changing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

werk26
    Participant

Hi together,

unfortunately the variation image is not changing in woodmart theme.
    when activating another theme everything works fine

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Can you please make sure that you are using the very latest version of the Theme and Plugins, If no then please update it and check again after removing the browser cache and if yes then please once check with deactivating all the third party plugins on your site and check your site, If this resolves your issue then again activate all the third party plugins one by one and check which one is creating an issue on your site.

If the issue still persist then please remain all the third party plugins deactivated on your site and share your site WP Admin Login details so I’ll check it for you.

Best Regards.

werk26
    Participant

Hi, the theme is up to date and deactivating other plugins didn’t change it. It’s working with all plugins enabled and standard theme, just when activating woodmart theme, it doesn’t work anymore

Hello,

I have visited your website and you are not using the latest version on the WoodMart theme please update the theme and other related plugins to the latest versions. Deactivate all the third party plugins, Clear cache and check back back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/J77B3qn

If the problem continues then tell us we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Best Regards.

werk26
    Participant

Hello,
    thank you.
    I updated woodmart then it worked.

Hello,

Most Welcome!!!.

We are Glad that your Issue has been resolved by updating the theme.

If you want to change the name of the Theme then you need to create a child theme and change its names accordingly, but don’t change the name of the main theme to ensure that the updates to come.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)