Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variation of sizes in product grid

Variation of sizes in product grid

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

dimmisel
    Participant

Hello guys.

How can I show the variation of sizes in my eshop?
    I don’t want to display an image for that. I want to display the text of attribyte and user can click on that and select it. Is this possible?
    I found something in ATTRIBUTE SWATCHES, but I cannot understand how to work with this.

Hello,

Please navigate to Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes -> Size -> Configure iterms, enable swatch as shown http://prntscr.com/jskm29

Best Regards

dimmisel
    Participant

I think I found out how to setup ATTRIBUTE SWATCHES. But I cannot understand why this values are clickable and if I select to add to cart the product, I have to do another action to select a variation.
    In product list, why these options of attributes swatches are appearing under product?

Also, in variable products, I cannot translate Add to cart and Clear when I try to add to cart from product list

Hello,

This is the way a variable product works. If you have a few attributes used in variations, you should choose all the attributes and then add to cart. You can test it in a default theme to see that it does not depend on the theme.

Best Regards

dimmisel
    Participant

ΟΚ then, I will check it.
    In variable products, I cannot translate Add to cart and Clear when I try to add to cart from product list

Hello,

Do you translate with Loco? Try to Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce

Best Regards

dimmisel
    Participant

Yeah, I use Loco Translate and I have translate all of these strings for WooCommerce and your theme too. Also, WooCommerce is translated for Greek by default. This translation works for products page but doesn’t work for variable products in product list.
    How can I translate this string?
    See my products here:
    https://babygo.gr/katigoria/papoutsia-koritsi/
    https://i.gyazo.com/ed254a86521d427094bde5a52f232994.png

Hello,

How can I show the variation of sizes in my eshop? Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Attribute swatches > choose pa_color (your color attribute) to show on the grid or set the attribute you want.

I cannot understand why these values are clickable and if I select to add to cart the product, I have to do another action to select a variation.

By default, when you click Add to cart on a variable product, you get to the product page to choose the variation and then you can add it to cart. Our theme has modified the functionality and you can choose the variation just in product grid, so you click add to cart – see the variations -choose and add to cart. Disable the quick shop for variable products if you do not like it and it will work by default.

Add to cart are translated in all: on the shop page and in the product page, clean the cache.

Best Regards

dimmisel
    Participant

Hello again, thanks for your help.

I figured out the problem with translations. I still see untranslated strings, but I realised that this happens only when I’m logged in. Probably woodmart checks my preferred user/dashboard language that is English and uses some english strings which is veryyyyy confusing but anyway, everything appears good when I enter in incognito mode as a visitor.

I suggest that you address this issue, or at least inform us in some way that this happens. I figured this out after many hours of trying and out of complete luck

Hello,

We shall add this information to our manual articles. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)