Home Forums WoodMart support forum very poor compatibility with YITH Plugins

very poor compatibility with YITH Plugins

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tallalh
    Participant

HI,
    I have the following plugins, and they have a lot of problems with my favorite theme Woodmart,
    I hope that the woonmart team has a solution to bring YITH closer to Woodmart, because both are very reliable brands with a unique human team and excellent customer service, which is very scarce among these types of companies.

-YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
    -YITH WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts
    -YITH WooCommerce Badge Management
    -YITH WooCommerce Role Based Prices
    -YITH Frontend Manager for WooCommerce
    -YITH WooCommerce Anti-Fraud
    -YITH Product Shipping for WooCommerce

Thanks

tallalh
    Participant

For the woodmart team:
    Hi
    I send here permission to test on my Storefront theme.
    And don’t worry we haven’t published the website yet, so feel free to make changes, I’m only interested in the product database that is already set up.

Thanks

Hello,

The WoodMart theme is based on the default functionality of Woocommerce. If a plugin modifies such functionality, there may be a conflict.

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist – Our theme has equal functionality thus may be a conflict: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/wishlist/

YITH WooCommerce Badge Management – we have this functionality: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-add-custom-labels/

As for the other functionality, please contact the plugins developers, and ask them to give the instruction or fix it, our developers would consider if it is possible and add it. If they need anything from us, let us know.

Best Regards

tallalh
    Participant

Hi Elise
    Your answer makes me very angry, and it can’t come from a code programmer, maybe it can come from a vendor, you can’t say:
    “YITH WooCommerce Wishlist – Our theme has equal functionality” , NO!, the features are far away, and yith’s WISHLIST can be applied to many cases that will generate sales. (the Lists of Wishlist)
    You also wrote:
    “YITH WooCommerce Badge Management – ​​we have this functionality”
    No!, not at all, its functionality is very different, it covers other things except that of a BADGES, also with the Yith’s PLUGIN you can apply logical conditions to apply the BUDGE to the product, and it is not a LABEL, it is a BEDGE to advertise for example a Sale or a 3×2 price..etc.
    I have a lot of respect for the magnificent work you have done at Woodmart, but you can’t simplify things, there are many details that make the difference.
    I sent your answer to the people of YITH so that they can help me, because, maybe, you are absolutely right, Woodmart is based on the default Woocommerce rules and YITH maybe Not.
    Thank you very much, regards
    Tallal Henawi

Hello,

Most Woocommerce dedicated themes are based on the default Woocommerce functionality as we cannot predict how and where a plugin developer may customize the code and thus it is just impossible to make the theme compatible with all.

Let us get the response from the YITH developers and try to make the theme compatible with these plugins. We will do our best and I do hope you would not be angry anymore.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)