Home Forums WoodMart support forum Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Counta

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Counta

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

studiojeden
    Participant

Hi,
    after fresh install and content install getting footer error:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/users/przemyslawkniaz/public_html/www.protonstudio.pl/techbud2/wp-content/themes/woodmart/sidebar-footer.php on line 14

How can i place my own svg icons to categories menu?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

This warning appears only if you use PHP version 7.2+. We will fix this in our next update that will be released tomorrow.
    Icons to categories can be uploaded via Dashboard -> Products -> Categories.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

wizard247
    Participant

It is 9 February – using Woodmart version 1.10.1 and PHP 7.2 and still getting this error. Has it not been fixed?

Thanks,
    Wizard247

studiojeden
    Participant

I have lowered php version to 7.0 10 days ago and error disappeared.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, the error is fixed in our last update. Could you please provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check why it still appears on your website?

wizard247
    Participant

See login details below.

wizard247
    Participant

Passwords are not rendering due to ampersand…

wizard247
    Participant

Another go below…

wizard247
    Participant

There is no secure way to get this across!

wizard247
    Participant

Also I noticed that when adding products to wishlist on mobile (iphone 6plus) the product is not added – even though the message says it has been added.

When adding to wishlist on desktop – all is OK.

Could this also be related to PHP 7.2?

Thank you.

wizard247
    Participant

Another PHP7.2 related problem is that the WPBakery Page Builder does not work on PHP7.2

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we found the warning in our theme and we will fix this in the next update as well. If you need, we can provide you a simple instruction how to fix it manually now.
    What problem do you have with WPBakery plugin?
    As for the wishlist, so it should be compatible with PHP 7.2, but some other YITH plugins are still not compatible and may cause some issues.

wizard247
    Participant

Thank you very much – The wishlist does work on desktop but not on mobile strangely enough.

When in any page, post, block, the WPBakery builder does not load. It is enabled for cms_blocks in the WPBakery settings. When I switch back to PHP7.1 – it does load. It seems that this plugin is also not PHP7.2 compatible??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it may be possible that this plugin still has some issues with PHP 7.2. We suggest you to keep 7.1 version since it is more stable for next few months. Anyway, you will not get any benefits from 7.2 PHP.

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)