Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website Crash With CLOUDFLARE

Website Crash With CLOUDFLARE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dumdumtek
    Participant

Hello Xtemos,

Some time ago, I tried to enable cloudflare for my website to make my website fast. but after cloudflare is active, my website look to be messy.

Then, I disable the cloudflare feature again, and the website look almost as before. But there are some displays that do not appear like “icon”. The icons on the website do not appear. for example I attach

how to fix this?

Thank You

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We see that all fonts files can’t be loaded correctly on your website. Not only from our theme but also from Visual Composer and Revolution Slider. https://gyazo.com/968da718a724315240fa5b8763f23c0e The error says Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE and most likely related to your server configuration. We suggest you to contact your hosting providers for help with this issue.

Regards

dumdumtek
    Participant

my hosting provider is also confused with what’s happening.
    yesterday I sent your suggestions to hosting providers, but they suggested to me to re-enable cloudflare, but if cloudflare is enabled, my website will get messy.

do you have a solution?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know why is it happening. It seems to be not related to our theme. And anyway, it should work correctly without Cloudflare as it was before so your hoster should correct this.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)