Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website is blank

Website is blank

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

lotiva.com
    Participant

I have a purchased version of your website and my site showing blank page on woodmart theme. last week same issue and i resolved by database restore but my all updates gone due to old database.
    my site again showing blank from yesterday please fix it as soon as possible.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

lotiva.com
    Participant

Why you people not responding my email?

when i am enabling woocommerce and woodmart core plugin site crashing also cpu usage 100% even all other plugins disabled

lotiva.com
    Participant

are you going to fix the issue or i have to contact with envato with your behavior?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we answered your question 5 days ago. Could you please disable all external plugins and send us your admin access so we can check this?

Kind Regards

lotiva.com
    Participant

I tried everything i am developer but its not working.
    Main issue
    When i am activating woocommerce and woodmart core plugin website becomes blank

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

There are some problems with your server because your website is very slow even on the backend no matter which theme is activated. You can contact your hosting provider for help on this matter. Or you can try to use a different server for your website.

Kind Regards

lotiva.com
    Participant

I just purchased the vps on hostinger and this is the only site that i hosted
    KVM 8
    8 vCPU Cores
    32 GB RAM
    400 GB NVMe Disk space
    8 TB Bandwidth
    1 Snapshot
    Weekly Backups
    Dedicated IP Address
    Full Root Access

lotiva.com
    Participant

This is your theme issue please deactivate woodmart core and see how fast its loading

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, check how it works now.

lotiva.com
    Participant

what was the issue?

lotiva.com
    Participant

i have linked by updated database and i deactivated all other plugins now just elementor and woocommerce and woodmart core but its not working.

You need to clarify here what is the issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, check the “Categories” menu in the header. It seems to contain something that increase your home page loading time.

lotiva.com
    Participant

Please provide me menu name

lotiva.com
    Participant

?

lotiva.com
    Participant

I am waiting for your response my site is down

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Currently, there is some issue with Main navigation menu. Try to remove all HTML blocks from that menu and see how it works.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)