Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website speed issues

Website speed issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

toulip
    Participant

Hi there,

I am sending you because these last days, I have noticed that all of my woocommerce pages are loading too slow! I have optimized everything like images’ sizes and disabled all extra css from your tab “css generator”, but still, takes to much time to open a woocommerce page with just 10 products. Same works for single product pages. This is bad, isn’t it?

I have purchased your theme for 3 of my websites and this is what is happening to all of them!

Do you have any ideas? Any settings that I could use and fix the issue?

Thanks,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Regards

toulip
    Participant

Hi,

here are two domains for you to check http://www.apothikizoubos.gr, ahillia.webgofunctional.com

Thanks,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to do the following steps:

1. Be sure that you have deactivated all the external plugins while checking and don’t have child theme.

2. Update the theme and all the included plugins to the latest versions.

3. Disable swatches attribute to be displayed on the shop page in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Attribute swatches.

4. Go to Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images, decrease images size for both single and catalog page and save to regenerate all thumbnails.

5. Keep plugins deactivated and send us the admin access so we can check it as well.

Kind Regards

toulip
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks,

Hello,

1. Please update the theme https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

2. Update the plugins related to the theme.

3. Deactivate the plugins not related to the theme. This is the list of plugins which should be active http://prntscr.com/mckr3o deactivate others, please.

Best Regars

toulip
    Participant

Hi again, and thanks for your help!

First of all, let me know if you changed anything on my back-end in order to work with it on all of the other websites that I am using your theme!

Secondly, we do need some of the extra plugins, like the woocommerce wholesales plugin, due to we also offer our products to companies.

The truth is that we need some of the extra plugins because without them we cannot have a correct and organized site!

For the records, on the subdomain that I previously sent ahillia.webgofunctional.com I do not use any extra plugins and the results on loading times are the same!

Regards, and thanks again!

Hello,

We have not touched your site yet and never do without the permit.

I have logged in and checked the theme and plugins. We ask you to deactivate the plugins only for the period of checking.

If you can not afford to leave the site without the plugins for a long time, please, confirm the permit to deactivate theme for 20-30 minutes while we check.

Then it is necessary to activate the plugins one by one checking the issue and it will help to detect the plugin which causes the problem.

You would not need to refuse all the plugins, however, you may have to search for an equivalent for the plugins which is detected as harmful.

Best Regards

toulip
    Participant

So, would you like me to give you the permit and handle all of these by your own?

I have no problem if it is going to be for 20-30 minutes. I would like most to fix the speed issues!

Thanks,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, do all the steps we provided you for help and check how it works.

Thank you in advance.

toulip
    Participant

Hi there,

I have just finished with all the steps that you provided! The website is working perfectly now and the speed levels are really good!

Thanks for your help,

toulip
    Participant

Hi there again,

The only one and last thing that we would like also to fix is the “related products” feature!

In our store, we have lots of categories, parent and subcategories. So let’s say that we visit a single product page in depth 4 (subcategory). There, the related products that we see are assigned to the Parent Category (depth1) and not to the subcategory (depth4) that this single product that we view exists in! Is there a way to adjust this?

Thanks,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Related products functionality is a part of the WooCommerce plugin and our theme doesn’t influence it.

toulip
    Participant

Ok guys, thanks for the information! I will keep this in mind!

Regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Website speed issues’ is closed to new replies.