Home Forums WoodMart support forum white background show in front of product images on shop page

white background show in front of product images on shop page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nicksfikas
    Participant

Hi,
    I have an extremely important issue with my website for mobile. It shows some white element in front of the product images (shop page, category page, homepage). I haven’t any added code in my child theme and I have already disabled all the plugins to check if there was a conflict. Please help me solve it

Hello,

I have fixed the issue on your website and its working absolutely fine on my end. Please clear the cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Khcf92G

I have just Regenerated the CSS file and Activated the Parent Theme and its working perfectly fine.

Best Regards.

nicksfikas
    Participant

parent theme??? why?
    I use the child theme. In the child theme, I am not using any code for this. so, it’s not my child theme.
    Please help me fix it. I don’t want to use the parent theme itself, I want the child theme.

Hello,

Sometimes the child theme conflicts with the functions of the parent theme that’s why I Switched to parent theme.

If you want to use a child theme then you can create a new one and activate it.

Best Regards.

nicksfikas
    Participant

ok thanks, that worked

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘white background show in front of product images on shop page’ is closed to new replies.