Home Forums WoodMart support forum Widget – Filter by Tag

Widget – Filter by Tag

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

imranmbuk
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way I can create a widget that filters by product Tag on the Shop page.
    I tried using one called Themify – WooCommerce Product Filter but it does not seem to work alongside your own filtering.

Do you have any alternative recommendations or is there a way i can achieve this using your in-built solution?

URL provided below for reference.

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

And you are asking for core file customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

You can try using the default woocommerce ” product tag cloud ” widget and see if it works for you.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

imranmbuk
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I think what I’m trying to ask is if there are any other woocommerce shop filters that work alongside your inbuilt filter that you recommend? I’ve tried one as advised but doesn’t seem to work alongside the inbuilt filters, which is a shame.

Just thought I’d ask if there were any other filter plugins that you’ve seen other customers use or ones that you recommend?

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry but our theme doesn’t have the filter by tag option. The widget I suggested is default WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Unfortunately, we could not suggest you with any plugin because we haven’t tested our theme with such a plugin yet.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)