Home Forums Basel support forum WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin is not working

WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin is not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

saqib_naeem
    Participant

Hello XTHEMOS

I am facing problem with this plugin. when i activate it, it create some styles problem. and when i reach to check out, it shows and converts all the amounts into the default currency. it should show the selected currency.

Please check it and guide us.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

Firstly, we would like to ask you to check if this plugin works correctly with default WordPress theme. Just activate it for a moment and check if it will function as it should and show the right currency.

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

saqib_naeem
    Participant

I have changed theme temporarily. You can test it.

Note: home page is set as coming soon page so you should visit to

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we tested it. And it works in the same way with the default theme, right? It has default currency on checkout too. It is not our theme issue and the plugin works on this way. We suggest you contact plugins developers for help with this bug.

saqib_naeem
    Participant

OK fine with it.

Another thing i want to know is, is Basel support “WP-Lister Lite for eBay” (free version)?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Personally, we didn’t test our theme with this plugin. But feel free to write us if you will face any incompatibilities issues and we will try to help you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)