Home Forums Basel support forum Woocommerce Products Shortcode Display errors

Woocommerce Products Shortcode Display errors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jaclyn81791
    Participant

When I display products with the woocommerce shortcodes it seems to be defaulting to the number of columns setting set in the theme settings under the shop section. It is creating gaps on the page where in if I place products in a new section. The number of items per page option is also limiting how many display under the shortcode.

Separate issue, the pagination on the shop feed is broken, it is displaying the same products over and over

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

jaclyn81791
    Participant

I have migrated the site to a staging site, and turned all plug-ins off and this issue is still happening: see screenshot

jaclyn81791
    Participant

screen shot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to edit the file basel/inc/shortcodes.php and customize the function basel_shortcode_products(); as shown on screenshot http://prntscr.com/jwress

Add the following code

if ( 'yes' === get_option( 'woocommerce_hide_out_of_stock_items' ) ) {
    	$args['meta_query'][] = array( 'key' => '_stock_status', 'value' => 'outofstock', 'compare' => 'NOT IN' );
    }

jaclyn81791
    Participant

That did not work. This also has nothing to do with out of stock products, so I am confused by this line of code.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this situation are you able to provide us your FTP access so we could troubleshoot it and provide you with a solution?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)