Home Forums WoodMart support forum woodmart images display not correct

woodmart images display not correct

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

prelovedRevolution
    Participant

90% of the time when I upload a product image it is not displayed/scaled correctly. It doesn’t show the whole article but only a part of it in the overview of the poducts /Cathegories. Even if the pixel are very small and even if I have the same pixel size for two different articles one might be display the article in full size, the other only a part of it.
    I tried to downsize the images before uploading and also after uploading, nothing worked?
    It only works with images that a friend of mine are corrected in photoshop but not with images that are corrected/downsized in office
    I even saved them in One Drive after downsizing and before uploading, same problem.

What can I do

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

We can not access your site please provide us login information.
    http://prntscr.com/iweini

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

prelovedRevolution
    Participant

see private content for log in

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems that you have enabled cropping for your product images. You can disable it in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images.

prelovedRevolution
    Participant

I did change it but it is still the same, I have the feeling that the side/ IT is not reacting correctly in some parts. That concerns the images but also

When I at Example go to widges and to High for filter widges it seams that it is not changing the high,
    same with Atribute Swatches
    Use image from product variations, it is alwys the same no matter if button is on on or off

Same with show product count for each cathegory, no change if button is n on or off

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we are a bit confused now. What is the main problem you have? You can’t configure your product images? Try to regenerate all thumbnails after you change sizes options using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

prelovedRevolution
    Participant

now I have even more bugs, I coincidently changed the language to english and than back to german, now the content in the widges is not displayed correctly any more.

I have the feeling, that a couple of functions are not working, please see my list that I have added.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Lets try to understand all your questions one by one

1. images that do not always react when trying to crop/ set aspect ratio.
    Could you please provide us a direct example of the image that was not resized correctly? Be sure that you run thumbnails regeneration using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

2. Widget content has changed after changing language from English back to German
    Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme to understand is it our theme issue or not?

3. I asume that attribute Swatches is related to this site, but there is no change if I turn the Button for Use Images from product variations on or off
    Sorry, but what is your question here? How should we help you?

4. And high for Filter widget is related to Filters on the sidebar, but nothing changes when I make the high smaller or bigger
    What height option do you mean?

5. first, and I thought one could delete icons and words, but obviously not)
    Sorry, but this is not quite clear to us either.

Regards

prelovedRevolution
    Participant

I have on purpose copied the related screenshots next to it.
    It is always the screenshot from the question, an the screenshot to where it doesn’t react or where I think it should be related to, together after the relevant question.

The questions are, why aren’t any of this functions working?
    There should be a reaction if I switch the button in Swatches on or off, same with the filter size for the sidebar, whatever I do, there is no reaction to anything.

3. I asume that attribute Swatches is related to this site, but there is no change if I turn the Button for Use Images from product variations on or off
    Sorry, but what is your question here? How should we help you?

4. And high for Filter widget is related to Filters on the sidebar, but nothing changes when I make the high smaller or bigger
    What height option do you mean?

5. first, and I thought one could delete icons and words, but obviously not)
    Sorry, but this is not quite clear to us either.
    I have at example under the menue Fashion-Damenkleider a drop down list, which is not working correctly (you can only see a part of the list but not scroll down). And I have the same List/products once more on the field below the menue were it says at ex. Abendkleider 4 products, Blazer 2 Products and so on. This is double and ugly, the question is if one can at least connect the images from the mentioned products to the text or delete the text/product description completly and only show a variation of images from all product categories

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But could you please provide screenshot where do you change those options in the Theme Settings?

Could you please also disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check the categories issue?

prelovedRevolution
    Participant

But could you please provide screenshot where do you change those options in the Theme Settings?

this is what I did, please look at it, I can not do a before and after shot, because nothing changes. You also must have a log in as an administrator already

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Widget content has changed after changing language from English back to German, in the widget area it is Grösse D/ Grösse F/ Grösse IT Filter area displays now Beliebige Grösse, but it was Grösse D/Grösse F

Please, check how it works with default WordPress theme to see if it is our theme bug or not since this widget is a part of the WooCommerce plugin.

I asume that attribute Swatches is related to this site, but there is no change if I turn the Button for Use Images from product variations on or off

Here is a video tutorial that will help you create variable products with variations swatches and add AJAX filters for them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITlJ6Zg0so&index=2&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval

Last question, to have the dropdown menu and the side with all the subcategories is quite double. Is there a possibility to at least add images from each subcategory to the single categories

You can upload images for each category via Dashboard -> Products -> Categories and they will look as on our demo here https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/?opt=only_categories

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)