Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart theme slow performance in google website speed check

Woodmart theme slow performance in google website speed check

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Prasad
    Participant

Hi Team,

I checked the website score on the google website speed test, the performance was low. Kindly help. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Prasad
    Participant

Hi Team,

Thanks for the response. WP Rocket is paid plugin. Again have to purchase the plugin. The budget of the website is increasing. Please suggest alternate plugins. I installed the plugins for the necessary purposes. I will try to reduce the plugins. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can use its free alternatives like WP Super Cache or Total Cache plugins but they may give less effect on the performance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)