Home Forums WoodMart support forum WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav

WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

andtay2001
    Participant

Hi, After updating the Woodmart theme and Woocomerce the ‘WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav’ widgets that were in the shop sidebar have all been set to inactive and are marked as a legacy widget when I click on the block details.

When I try to drag one of these widgets back to the shop sidebar they still don’t show.

I’ve tried regenerating the product attributes lookup table but it doesn’t help.

Thanks

Andrew

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

andtay2001
    Participant

Staging site info added below.

Hello,

You need to insert all the widgets in to the Shop page widget area: https://gyazo.com/9ff9b0504da54a495bf1fcd6a7bba17b

Please install the free Classic widget plugin if you have not done that yet.

Then try to regenerate “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table” in Woocommerce > Status > Tools: https://take.ms/LGpvf

In addition, please check Woocommerce > Settings > Product tab > Advanced tab and disable Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering.

Best Regards

andtay2001
    Participant

Thanks, that seems to have worked.
    When do you think the theme will be compatible with the filtering widgets? I’ve installed the classic widget plugin for now but had hoped to use the new widget functionality.

Hello,

This is the WordPress bug and we hope they would fix it in the nearest release.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)