Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart WooCommerce Layered NAV (viewingtype: Dropdown) – not working on mobile

Woodmart WooCommerce Layered NAV (viewingtype: Dropdown) – not working on mobile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

konsulenthusetprovi
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve found an issue that I believe is broken in theme fundamentally.
    The issue is that when you add a Layered NAV element with the dropdown feature to your widget area, for example for the shop page in the sidebar, they will not work for mobile. When you click it, nothing happens and it seems to act up. In the HTML the right parameters are set on click etc. aria-expanded=”true”.

This leads me to believe that the overlay menu that is supposed to show possibly has a z-index problem. It seems to exist but not be showed properly.

Steps to recreate:
    On a fresh Woocommerce site with Woodmart:
    Make sure you have a new product, with some attributes set.
    Go to the appearance widgets section.
    Add “Woodmart WooCommerce Layered Nav”
    Set up the widget with your attribute
    Set Query type to AND
    Set viewing type to Dropdown (scroll menu)
    Show etiquettes ON
    Show tooltips OFF

Now go to the front end on android mobile (or in Google chromes responsive view)
    You will see the issue as nothing happens when you open the filters and click the attribute filtering.

As this is a flaw in the theme for everyone, I hope you can provide a timeline for when it can be fixed.

Best Regards,

Morten

konsulenthusetprovi
    Participant

This seems to fix it, it was indeed a z-index problem

@media
    screen and (max-width:1024px) {
    .wd-side-hidden {
    z-index: 500 !important;
    }
    }

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart WooCommerce Layered NAV (viewingtype: Dropdown) – not working on mobile’ is closed to new replies.