Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Bakery just disappeared after update on the WordPress 5.5, Woodmart Theme 5.1

WP Bakery just disappeared after update on the WordPress 5.5, Woodmart Theme 5.1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

brightsupport
    Participant

Dear XTemos support team,

Hope all is well, i have recently updated WordPress 5.5, Woodmart Theme 5.1 and the WP bakery plugin 6.2, but once a sudden I could no longer be able to load the WP bakery on any page.

Can you please let me know whether it is because woodmart them no longer support the WP bakery plugin?

Thx so much for looking into this.

Ray

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

brightsupport
    Participant

Dear Xtemos,

It seems like the WP bakery has a different user interface, i have to choose “Edit with WP Bakery Editor”

Can you please confirm this is the case with the new version?

Thx, R

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a screenshot of how it looks for you so we can confirm that it is correct?

brightsupport
    Participant

Dear Xtemos Team,

After a few updates, all of the editors are coming back now including the Gutenberg Editor which i need.

Thx so much for the wonderful product and services and please close the tickets.

Thx,
    Ray

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WP Bakery just disappeared after update on the WordPress 5.5, Woodmart Theme 5.1’ is closed to new replies.