Home Forums Basel support forum WPC Composite Products product gallery broken

WPC Composite Products product gallery broken

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jiri.krlin
    Participant

I am using WPC Composite Products 7.1.6 and have “Change image gallery” to yes. This should update the image gallery based on which components the user has selected. Without this it would be very confusing to the customer to know what they are buying.

When this option is selected the gallery does not work and all the images are stacked vertically instead of scrollable. When I use a default theme like Twenty Twenty-Three this works fine so it’s directly related to Basel. I see the same behavior on Woodmart.

I looked into the page elements, and it seems product gallery structure for Basel and Woodmart are significantly different from base WooCommerce. Is there a way to use the base product gallery on just the composite products or the whole site? I am open to other solutions.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Our theme has its own gallery structure that supports our theme’s custom functionality. It is not possible to return the default WooCommerce gallery if you use Basel, unfortunately.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

jiri.krlin
    Participant

Do any of your other themes use the base gallery?

Is there any other possible solution here?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

All our themes have custom product galleries. You can ask plugin’s developers if there are any other ways to make it work with a custom gallery.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)