Home Forums WoodMart support forum XTS-Theme Error 404

XTS-Theme Error 404

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

PPM
    Participant

When loading not-from-cache, not logged in, I get an error 404 on the “xts-theme_settings_default-1642604039.css?ver=6.2.4”

I had tested the “Add to Cart turned off for guest users” feature and that’s when I noticed this. Even after turning the feature off, the issue remained. My backups don’t have this file name in them, but they do have a similar file with a different string of numbers in them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

PPM
    Participant

Tested this on a different copy of this same site, and the function worked properly. This must not be related to the “Prices/Add to Cart for Logged In Only” feature.

PPM
    Participant

Added a duplicate of the XTS-theme-settings-default I do have, renamed to be the file that’s missing, and it still won’t load. Must be an issue in the theme’s links, not the file itself?

PPM
    Participant

Last update: updating the file name <b>does</b> help after I purge URL Cache and OPcache, not just Clear Cache from the site or clear the browser’s cache. However, any time I make a change, I need to re-update the name of the file. It changes the name of the file <i>in the link</i> to the file, but it doesn’t change the name of the file itself. I have to download/rename/reupload the xts-theme any time I make a change.

Hello,

Please insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area.

We will check the setting and suggest a solution.

Best Regards

PPM
    Participant

Credentials are attached. Please let me know when you’re signed in, and then when you’ve signed out. Thanks!

Hello,

Each time you change something on our site you need to clear the cache or disable cache while you are diting and the problem would be solved.

When you change something in the Theme Setting, a new file is generated and the cache tries to reproduce the previous one.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)