Home Forums WoodMart support forum Youtube Videos not displaying

Youtube Videos not displaying

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

vapeandtechguysa
    Participant

hi there

I add embedded youtube videso in product pages but seems to not show anymore even just the links on backend works but on front end does not work.

On the video url that plays from the play button on the product image pops up but blank no error just a black screen.

on chrome says content block contact site admin.

i dont know if Youtube blocked it or some error im unsure of.

for example

https://www.techguysa.co.za/products/razer-opus/

at the end of the last image in description after that should be a video that you can click play but nothing is showing in firefox it hides and in chrome just shows in grey content blocked.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme as the video is embedded from youtube and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards

vapeandtechguysa
    Participant

Sorry have to ask

our theme doesn’t influence.

What do you mean by this?

Hello,

As the video is embedded from youtube and our theme doesn’t influence its working. So you have to check how it works with the default wordpress theme first.

Best Regards

vapeandtechguysa
    Participant

Tried on my test site does the same on that 2021 theme of wordpress

works on another website i know but that website has older version of wordpress

and wordpress did update not long ago so could be related.

if i find a fix ill put it here

Hello,

As the issue comes with the default wordpress theme as well. Which clears the issue is not from our theme.

Unfortunately we could not help you with this. Because this is out of our support scope.

Best Regards

vapeandtechguysa
    Participant

the issue was scr set to self should be set to all on content service policy

the self cause it to not allow any external scripts to work had a payment issue and found out afterwards then once that was fixed youtube worked

Hello,
    We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Youtube Videos not displaying’ is closed to new replies.