Home Forums WoodMart support forum Activating Elementor Pro plugin messes up our filters, sorting options

Activating Elementor Pro plugin messes up our filters, sorting options

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mudassar Hanif
    Participant

Hi,

When we activate the “Elementor Pro” plugin it messes up filter widgets and sorting options on the shop page, please look at the screenshots with and without Elementor Pro.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the wp logins details of your site? I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Mudassar Hanif
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Here are the credentials.

Hello,

Try to install the classic widgets plugins on your site and check the issue.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

If the issue remains, deactivate the third party plugins on your site. Activate the parent theme and check the issue. If the issue still persists, let me know and I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Mudassar Hanif
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I have followed all your instructions and the issue is still there.

I have created a staging for you for testing and investigation purposes.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Actually, you have created the custom template with the Elementor plugin and applied that template on the product archive pages and in that template, you have not added the sidebar which is why it created the issue. I have disabled that condition from the template now the sidebar and filters are showing fine on the shop and archive pages. https://ibb.co/dmjDwPt

Best Regards.

Mudassar Hanif
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

That’s great, thank you so much for finding the issue and fixing it.

Thank you
    Mudassar

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Activating Elementor Pro plugin messes up our filters, sorting options’ is closed to new replies.