Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add the ability to view the product gallery on the products loop BUGs

Add the ability to view the product gallery on the products loop BUGs

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Hello!
    1) If I use “Add the ability to view the product gallery on the products loop.” and “product style LIST” elements “wd-product-grid-slide” — display=none. Please see video.

2) How to limit the number of pictures on gallery on the products loop, for example max 4 pcs. If a product has 20 pictures in the gallery, I don’t want to show all 20 pictures in the archives…

Please help me.

Hello,

01.Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

02. Navigate to Theme Settings > Single Product > Gallery > Configure the option “Thumbnails per slide on desktop”

Best Regards.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

1) Did not help! And I immediately try the simplest options. I’m sure there’s a mistake somewhere on Woodmart’s side.

2) Did not help!

Please see NEW video.

Hello,

01. The Gallery Loop is working fine on your site. You need to hover on the product image and it will work for you.
    Video for clarification of your site.
    https://uploadnow.io/f/Rd4yfVS

02. Sorry there is no option in theme settings to add the limit in the product limit. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

01. NOT!!!!!!! Element wd-product-grid-slide (on hover) — DON’T VISIBLE.
    02. Please give me the code to limit the number of images for a function.php file.
    If we add 300 images to the gallery, will we display all 300 on the archives page??????
    This is a bug and needs to be fixed!

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Please take a closer look at the video and website.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

1) SEE SCREEN. If product list style — DON’T VISIBLE.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Hello!
    You can check?

UP

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

I can’t continue development until we figure it out. So as I have disabled all external plugins so you can check. And I’ve been waiting for almost a day. Is this issue in progress? Thank you!

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. We have fixed on your website and included the fix in the next update.

We have added the custom code to the functions.php file

add_filter('woodmart_max_number_product_thumbnails', function () {
    	return 4;
    });

Best Regards.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Thank you!
    1) What was the problem?
    I need to know so I don’t accidentally break it when applying patches…
    2) Thanks it worked!

Hello,

1. No worry about that, we will fix it in the next theme update no need to apply any patches after the theme update.

Best Regards.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Hello!
    I found some more bugs with images in product gallery and single product page.
    01. The JPEG format is used, but it should be WEBP.
    02. On the single product page, not all images are in webp format.
    Please see videos

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

WEBP format is not supported by the single product page gallery in WooCommerce, unfortunately.

Kind Regards

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Ok, product category page if I use option “ Add the ability to view the product gallery on the products loop”???

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Do you plan to fix it in the next updates? (Webp – single product page and product categories with option “Add the ability to view the product gallery on the products loop”)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, product category page if I use option “ Add the ability to view the product gallery on the products loop”???

Could you please clarify your question on this matter?

It is not a bug of the theme but a limitation of the WooCommerce plugin. We can’t fix this unfortuantely.

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

HELLO!
    WATCH WIDEO PLEASE!

FreeRiderNSK
    Participant

Hello!
    message #555738

This problem has arisen again. Everything is broken. What happened?

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5.0 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the option.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Also, read the complete changelog here:
    https://xtemos.com/woodmart-changelog.php

I am sure your issue will be solved.

Best Regards.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)