Home Forums Basel support forum Attribute selection box too small And product Image cropped

Attribute selection box too small And product Image cropped

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eroweglana
    Participant

Hi,

I’m loving the theme, however, I find that that the size of the attribute/variation selection varies from product to product. This cuts off the “choose an option…” text which would not be ideal for a user new to my site. I have the default layout selected for the product page, and when I change to another layout, the full size option box returns for some products but changes sizes again on other products. Please see screenshot attached. Can you please advise a fix?

Also, the product images are cropped and zoomed in. To see whole image you have to hover mouse of the picture. how can I get it so that the static product image shows the whole image and not zoomed in, cropped image? I have messed with the standard woocommerce product image settings, but this makes no difference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.single-product-content .variations td.value select {
    	min-width:200px;
    }

Product images size and crop option you can configure in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display since it is not related to our theme. You will need to regenerate all thumbnails after changes also.

Regards

eroweglana
    Participant

Perfect, that did the trick. Great support as always!

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are always welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)