Home Forums WoodMart support forum Closing the left side filter on catalogue/shop pages, returns to landing page

Closing the left side filter on catalogue/shop pages, returns to landing page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pooltechdk
    Participant

Hi
    I have noticed a strange occurence when closing the left side filter on catalogue/shop pages.
    When I close the left side filter on any mobile device, it returns to the landing page.
    We don’t want people to return to the landing page, but instead remain on the same page after closing the filter.

I believe this problem occurs because the “close” button is exactly in the same height as the sticky navigation bar.
    When I hit the “close” button, it’s like the “logo-link” is over ruling the “close” button, and thus instead of closing the side filter, it thinks I hit the logo and wants me to return to the landing page.

This only happens when you view the website on a mobile device.

Unfortunatly I can not open the side bar when inspecting elements in a browser. The side bar just doesn’t want to open up op in mobile view in browsers.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, switch to the parent theme to make sure that any customization from the child theme doesn’t influence this.

Thank you in advance

pooltechdk
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    Thank you for getting back to me.
    I have managed to find a workaround.

I found out the button has the class .wd-action-btn, and by changing flex: 0 0 auto; to flex: 0 0 100%; it moved the closing button to the far left.

Now there is no problem when clicking the close button.

Here is the css code that I added to the style sheet.

.wd-heading .wd-action-btn {
    	flex: 0 0 100%;
    }

Unfortunately I can not deactivate all plugins on our live site, but I will keep this for later when I have the possibility to do so.

Wishing you a good day.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)