Home Forums WoodMart support forum Create a 'header' out of different custom lines

Create a 'header' out of different custom lines

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

afcbabs
    Participant

Is there a possibility to create some kind of header out of different lines I used like you see it in the attached file. I have a few pages that I want all to have exact the same ‘header’ or whatever you would call this. As the sites are ready I changed the pic afterwards I have to change every single page now, so I am looking for an easier way.

Hello,

You can create as many headers as you wish and set the different headers for different pages. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/set-different-header-specific-page/

Best Regards

afcbabs
    Participant

Yes I saw that documentation but I am talking about something different, can you maybe check the cap I added and tell me if can set up a ‘standard layout’ for my pages, something like a header. I dont know how to explain that exactly. A standard out of the part i marked in the cap which I can add to my pages with one click?

afcbabs
    Participant

Sorry, here is the cap

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

afcbabs
    Participant

maybe this could somehow work with the page title, but I don’t find anything where i could change the hight of the pic for that nor the exact position in the combination with the header.
    The result should look like the attached cap

afcbabs
    Participant

attached cap

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As far as I understand you you want to add the certain set of elements and want to add in one click not add and configure them from scratch on each page, if so, you need just create a page with this set of elements, then save as a template, and then you would add the template with two clicks: one to open the library and the second is to add the necessary template, please preview the video screens to understand how to do that: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#posts_products_page these screens show how to save an HTML block as a template, however, when you need to save a template in the page, you should do the same.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)