Home Forums Basel support forum Custom tabs in description of product

Custom tabs in description of product

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

janardan7897
    Participant

Hello !

I Have two Problems

1. I made custom tabs in description of product a product page with WP Bakery Page Builder. Now i want this tabs to appear in all products pages with pre default. How can i do that i am providing you text code of tabs.

2. In mobile website the tabs are not showing in single row But these tabs are showing in two columns. I want these tabs in a single row in mobile website like it is showing in desktop website. I am providing you two screenshots of mobile site and desktop site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. If you want one and the same content for all the product, navigate to the Theme Settings > Product page > Tabs > and add an HTML block shortcode. You need to create and HTML block with this content.

Or create this content as a template and add to all the products

2. WP Bakery Tab element works as it does our theme does not influence.

Best Regards

janardan7897
    Participant

You have not mentioned how can i make the tabs in a row on mobile website like it is showing in desktop site. There is sufficient space in mobile site to add those two tabs in a single row ? i am attaching two screenshots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can hide the column which contains the tabs on mobile and creates a new column for mobile view with tours or accordion element were to clone the content https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/control-elements-different-devices-responsive-column-controls/

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)