Home Forums WoodMart support forum disable sections in mobile view

disable sections in mobile view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ghirbez
    Participant

I’m optimizing the mobile view, also because it is very slow, I wanted to reduce the displayed elements to the necessary, how can I not show these sections in the mobile version:

-newsletter
    -site partener
    -slide

I have attached 3 screens where the sections are displayed, I certainly wrote the names wrong, but you can tell from the screen.

I want to disable display only in the mobile version.
    Thanks for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to edit the page and delete the section you do not need.

As for the Footer, please check the content you have in Theme Setting > Footer,

Then find the HTML block used: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks-usage/

Edit the HTML block in the way you edit the pages and delete the blocks you do not need.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ghirbez
    Participant

I renewed the support service to solve this problem and you give me such a poor answer?
    shameful.

explain to me exactly what i should do, should i create a new home page in an html block? Is there a guide that explains step by step exactly what I have to do?

ghirbez
    Participant

I’m optimizing the mobile view, also because it is very slow, I wanted to reduce the displayed elements to the necessary, how can I not show these sections in the mobile version:

-newsletter
    -site partener
    -slide

I have attached 3 screens where the sections are displayed, I certainly wrote the names wrong, but you can tell from the screen.

I want to disable display only in the mobile version.
    SCREEEN SHOW PREVIUS REPLY —–>>> April 19, 2023 at 1:44 pm

PLEASE READ THIS QUESTION CAREFULLY!!!!!

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please include the page URL and screen of the section you want to hide.

Best Regards

ghirbez
    Participant

I don’t understand, are you kidding me?

if I wanted a developer I hired him, gave him a handful of dollars and he fixed everything for me, I renewed your support service because I want the solution to the problem.

maybe you didn’t read my initial topic carefully, let’s try again!

how do i disable only some sections, IN THE VIEW FROM MOMBILE???

do you want me to try to formulate the same question in 4/5 different ways?

PS. imagine if I give you the access data to my site, you can’t answer a simple question that fully concerns your work, imagine the messes you can make me, and hide, in the backend of the site…

please answer my request.

Hello,

You need to assign a class to the row you want to hide and then add the custom CSS into the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile.

I requested the site admin access as I wanted to help with that.

Please let me know if you need help, and if you do, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)