Home Forums WoodMart support forum Display specific categories on product page

Display specific categories on product page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RO
    Participant

Hi,

Please ca you help me with the situation below:

In product pages we should have an area to provide links or images to other additional categories, such as: in a product page containing, for example a table, we should display the chairs category or in a product page for a bed we should display the wardrobes category.

Is there any solution to display specific product categories on a product page?
    Can I create multiple product page templates, each template being customized with other categories within the theme or a compatible plugin?

Thank you!

Hello,

The product page may also have a sidebar and you can show the Product categories by means of the widget in the Single product page widget area. Besides you can add an HTML block to and the extra content
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-page-options/#local_settings

Go to Theme Setting > Single Product > Elements > Show product meta. In this case Categories, tags and SKU shown on the product page.

Best Regards.

RO
    Participant

Thank you!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Display specific categories on product page’ is closed to new replies.