Home Forums WoodMart support forum Empty space over top menu bar

Empty space over top menu bar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

fernando
    Participant

Hi.

I have two issues…

1.- There is a white space over the top bar with the main menu that I didn’t create and I can’t find where remove it. Can you help me? I atteched a Screenshot.

2.- The second one seems to be a kind of bug with the contact form error notification. The notification band seems to be behind the footer menĂº and doesn’t match the defined in the configuratoin… i also attached two screenshots of it.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

fernando
    Participant

One of the screenshots fail to be attached… I send it again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

1) The white space is actually the header banner you can disable from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Header Banner.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/10m95kj

2) And for the contact notification please provide the URL of the contact us page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

fernando
    Participant

Thanks! Solved the fisrt problem… The contact form is at….

https://kplaybrand.com/contacto/

Hello,

We are Glad that one of your issues has been resolved.

And for the contact notification please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

fernando
    Participant

What means activate the parent theme?

I deactivate all the plugins (except woocommerce, yoast ans simmilars), clean the cache… And is having the same behaviour.

I give you admin access in the first post of this ticket.

Thanks again.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and most of the third-party plugins are still activated. Please deactivate all the third-party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

fernando
    Participant

Hi!

I did it!! But is a working site and re-enabled the importtant ones… I deactivated every plugin except woocommerce, slider, contact form7 woodmart core, simple ssl and wpbakery.

I also deleted the wooocommerce caches and templat’es cache and used a diferent browser, with the same behavior.

Please feel fre to try it by yourself.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

We shall make our theme compatible with this CF7 version in the nearest update that would be released by the end of the month.

Meanwhile, please install the previous version of the plugin: https://github.com/takayukister/contact-form-7/releases/tag/v5.3.2

Please add these classes: position-relative and z-index-10 into the row that contains the contact form.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)