Home Forums WoodMart support forum Facing major issues with Woodmart theme Please Help

Facing major issues with Woodmart theme Please Help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

richard.paulraj
    Participant

Hi, I am Richard
    So from last few days we are facing a major issues with WoodMart theme, and it’s not only in one website but all the 6 websites we are working on with WoodMart theme.

One of the Major issue is the SQL is failing again and again and the whole website is getting shut down so we have to restart SQL every time.

And the other Major issue is about the Page Speed which is very important for us . As you have given us the assurance about the Page Speed before Purchasing the theme, the performance is too low so can you give us the solution on how to speed it .
    Page Speed Image
    And here is the link of the website :- https://rapoo.in/

And I have installed and tried with most of the Plugins available to increase the page speed but it’s not getting me the results as expected and afterwards I removed it

So Please guide us with these issue as soon as possible.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme. Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,
    XTemos Studio

richard.paulraj
    Participant

Ok, The reply which you have given focuses on Speed issues and even the Speed is improving now, But what about SQL failing again and again which leads to shut down of the website which is still more critical issue and we have to restart SQL everytime whenever this issue occurs. How to resolve it Please guide

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It might be a generic problem of your website and not caused by our theme only. You need to consult with your hosting provider and ask if there are any theme-related SQL queries cause this problem.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)