Home Forums Basel support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 193 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you so much for the comment and for the feature request. We will take it into account 🙂

Regards

dnitz
    Participant

Love this theme and it’s support team: fastest I’ve ever worked with. One feature I would absloutely love would be for the user to chose what type of heading tag (<H1>, <H2>, etc.) for the Section Title element. I love the custom styles that are inside that element and I can’t really apply them to a normal custom heading.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you so much for the feature request. We will consider it in our future updates.

Regards

webaits
    Participant

Hi,

This theme is good and to make it more worthy, I would like to suggest for a few features:

1. Add slider for product variation images
    On a single product page, swap the main variation image when you select a product variation also the gallery images below it too.

2. Allow full size image on a single product page
    On this page you are showing large size image of product to zoom, which is cropped and doesn’t show the full product view/zoom, it’s not good for e-commerce, so consider displaying full image there.

3. Magnifying glass/lens
    Single product page should have provision of square box/lens for magnifying certain part of product. It’s necessary for few industry including Jewelry, automobile etc.

4. Remove PHP errors
    I have noticed that the theme just suppress PHP notices/warnings or errors. A great theme should fix the bugs rather hiding them. Plus, it leaves a bad impression and worry to developer/buyer if left as is.

5. Product filter expanded
    On shop page the product filter stays collapsed by default and when a user surfs other pages & comes back there, he/she needs to expand it again. So site owner must have choice to keep this filter collapsed or expanded initially.

6. List view
    The theme is missing Listview display of product. It’s useful when the store has a lengthy title of product or has many variations. Or there should be a design allowing product image to left and rest of details to right, and choice of 2/3 columns per row.

7. Products per page in front-end
    On shop page user has no choice to change the number of products to display in once, only site owner can change it in dashboard. If a user have a good speed internet connection, he would love to see more products than usual 12/15 in each request.

8. Multicurrency
    Multicurrency is a necessary feature now a days. You can add this feature rather than making user to depend on another plugin.

9. Product selection by attributes in menu
    Have ever seen website with product selection by attribute (like color) within a particular category in Mega menu? You can create an element to add this item

10. Hiding certain filters
    On shop page with initial display/tag/search it looks stupid to show all attribute filters because filters are directly associated with type of product i.e. category. For example size in shirt, category might be S,M,X,XL but not pants. So it’s better to not show size filter while the shop page loads initially and show only when it’s a category selection.

11. Menu design
    Sticky header is a necessary option for a good theme. Just if there are two words/bigger parent category names or more than 5 parent menu items, the header will turn in two rows and indeed bad for a marvelous UI. So you can add a design for header displaying just logo and parent menu, minimizing the right sidebar (search/wishlist/cart). This right sidebar can be collapsed in a button and expanded to left when the button is clicked (overlapping sticky header).

If you could consider about these features, it would attract more client and my clients too, of-course.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello @webaits,

Thank you very much for your advanced feature request.

Just a few notes:

2. Actually, it should be original image size there. Or you may need to increase sizes in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display.

4. Our theme doesn’t hide any errors. All reported notices will be fixed in the first update.

8. Sorry, but this functionality is more related to the plugin and it is not WordPress theme territory. Our theme is fully compatible with multicurrency and we don’t think that it is necessary to include it in our theme.

We will consider adding all other features in the future 🙂

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

webaits
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the note & considering the features.
    I’m opening another ticket regarding point #2.

Thanks again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you.

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

as in my comment in the comment section in Theme Forest.
    I would love to have the easy digital download compatibility and please make home version for it.
    Thank you so much.
    🙂

Eric Watson
    Participant

Thank you so much for the feature request. We will consider it in our future updates.

Regards

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

When will your next update roll out?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The next update is planned to be released in a few weeks. Unfortunately, easy digital downloads plugin and the home version for it will not be included in this one.

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

No problem, may I know what are the major feature updates included in the release?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The major feature we are planning to add is “AJAX add to cart” for the single product page.

Regards

Human
    Participant

Since WooCommerce has a few shortcomings on large scale websites and as UX point of view, I suggest to implement skeleton screens in Basel.

Here is more about what I mean:
    https://css-tricks.com/building-skeleton-screens-css-custom-properties/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. Will consider adding such loading for our theme.

Regards

AtelierAlves
    Participant

Hi,

I think it’d be a HUGE improvement for the whole customer shopping experience, if the product variations greyed out if they were no longer available and it’d would be even better if they had a tooltip on hover saying “out of stock”.

It would be clearer to the customer and it’s actually what most major online store brands (zara, mango, h&m and so on) already do and what everyone that shops online is used to see/work with…

Can you guys give me any feedback on this?

Thank you so much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

But what if the product has two attributes, for example, size and color. And it has for variations:

Black – S
    Red – S
    Black – M
    Red – S

And Red - S is out of stock. In this situation, which buttons should be grayed?

Regards

AtelierAlves
    Participant

Hi,

That’s when things get a bit complicated, but what I usually see in other stores is the following:

If there are no S in any color, it should be faded by default, but if the size S is available in at least one color, it should be normal by default and fade out only if the colors that don’t have it are selected. The first attribute overpowers the second.

Something like what you can see in this P&B product:
    https://www.pullandbear.com/pt/mulher/mid-season-sale/crop-top-estampado-c1030038502p500417024.html#800

Do you think it can be accomplished?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our attributes for variable products depend on WooCommerce functionality and we can’t change it so much in our theme scope. It may break some functionality and become incompatible with some other features.

Regards

kultablasi
    Participant

Hi, a simple request here.

Please add a footer layout. One column at the top. and three at the bottom. (As 1/4, 1/4, 1/2).

“Two Rows” footer is the best however most websites don’t have so much external links to fill.

Also I wish we wouldn’t need to edit those spaces with HTML codes. Aren’t there easier ways to add links, menus etc?

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can easily achieve any footer structure with HTML Block for example. Combine any combination of Visual Composer rows and columns. You can create custom menus in Appearance -> Menus and then add them to the footer if you don’t want to use plain HTML.

Regards

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

Hello, can you make your side menu to hide the labels?
    Please, see this website to see how it works.

It will be very nice to have the side menu minimized.
    Thank you very much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you mean show only icons and display the text on hover?

Regards

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

Yes, that is correct.
    Can you make that feature?
    Would you like to have it in the next update?
    Thank you

dspadz
    Participant

Hi,

Any plan to implement “social logins” in future updates? I know this can be achieved by using 2nd party plugins, but they don’t seem to work that well.

Thanks

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

I agree with dspadz, social login is also an important feature to be added to basel.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the request.

We will add social login in one of our future releases. Sorry, but we don’t have an exact date of the implementation of this feature at the moment.

Regards

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

Hello xtemos, I really really beg you to add a feature to load the selected google fonts locally.
    Loading google fonts directly from google’s servers nowadays take a lot longer than before.
    In my gtmetrix test, it averages to 500 ms to 1 seconds. It will really affect the page load and the google page rank.
    Thank you very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the feature request. Currently, we can’t implement this feature but you can do this manually with additional code customization. All you need to do is disable google fonts loading in the Redux Framework plugin code and include CSS file from your server.

Kind Regards

MieT
    Participant

Hi,

Are you planning to add a possibility to search by tag in search field?
    That would be a great feature and very very useful in my shop.

Best regards,
    MieT

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 193 total)