Home Forums Basel support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 193 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

No, we don’t plan to add such function because it may produce some heavy SQL queries and crash some websites performance. Such kind of features has to be investigated and added by WooCommerce plugin since the search algorithm depends on their plugin.

Regards

altitudes89
    Participant

Hello

I think you should consider adding an option to remove the sidebar menu that was introduced recently on My Account.

Not everybody needs it, in my case I just use the Wishlist and don’t want to have a sidebar with all these links.

Thanks 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, will add it in the next update 🙂

dspadz
    Participant

Hi,

Great theme and constant updates, kudos to the Xtemos team. I was just wondering, in which future update will social login be implemented?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, we are planning to add this option to 4.0 version of our theme. Unfortunately, we don’t have any approximation about when this version will be released.

Regards

boostfunction
    Participant

It would be great to have a preview of the Promo Popup in the admin area.

Just a small button to let the PopUp show up… to see it live without setting it on live version for customers.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the great idea. We will try to find something in our future updates to make popup editing easier.

Regards

arka
    Participant

Hi, it seems RTL columns arrangement are not considered in mobile view (responsive).
    Title is right of the text in RTL languages so title must be top of the text in responsive view.
    look at the picture to know what i mean.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

arka
    Participant

here is better picture

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the feature request. We agree with your request and will definitely add an ability to reverse columns on mobile devices in the next update.

Regards

super100
    Participant

Hi

I noticed no toggle view product per column built in Basel theme, can suggest to bring this feature as this is standard with most template or website. Can you please recommend a good plugin as i really need this feature, or anyone plugin please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don’t know which plugin may add this functionality to your website.

Regards

vinirossi
    Participant

vinirossi
    Participant

*Edit

Remove the <a> from .current-menu-item in main navigation.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, what do you mean? If we remove the <a> tag, the menu will not work correctly.

Regards

vinirossi
    Participant

Yeah maybe you are right. I thought it could be elegant to prevent having redundant links.

vinirossi
    Participant

Here a more relevant feature request:

Could you make it more easy to change the loading spinner? Most of my clients are very happy if I can implement them a custom loading spinner (which reflects their brand).

Maybe within Theme options upload?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but it may be possible with extra CSS only since it is not an image but a vector graphic built with CSS styles.

Regards

RustyBread
    Participant

Feature Request: Upgrade the review system on the theme. Add picture attachment functionality .jpg or .png file uploads for reviews. Change colors of stars to orange/yellow. Just simple updates to the review system like that.

Would this be possible?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Reviews system is a part of the WooCommerce plugin and we are not able to add an image uploading function to it. As for the color of the stars, please, create a topic and we will give you a simple CSS code if needed.

Kind Regards

mehmetnadir
    Participant

Hi,

On the product page, when we scrolled down the page, it would be a very functional feature to automatically see a “top-bar” where the add cart button was located instead of the top menu fix.
    Sample Image: https://imgur.com/a/ce3n2
    Sample Live Page: http://www.dr.com.tr/Kitap/Pembe-Fili-Dusunme/Edebiyat/Denemeyazin/urunno=0001747507001

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the feature request. It looks very nice.

Kind Regards

lucassp
    Participant

Hi, I would like to suggest something to improve the UX of sites and and can aid in the perception of faster loading: skeleton screen.

Would be very nice I theme use it. The user can gain insight into what they will find on the site before it is uploaded and stay on the page, thereby reducing the bounce rate.

Facebook use it, and looks very good.

Tks

Attachments:

lucassp
    Participant

Hi,

Is possible the sticky header be like this site?

https://amaro.com

Its the “logo center” option, but the sticky header looks the same but its hidden or showed based on scroll of site …

Its look very fine …

My problem today is with “logo center” option when sticky header is on small screen the menu breaks like attached file …. its happen because the logo is sharing the space with menu ….

Tks!

Attachments:

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

Hi I would like to have a sticky add to cart button option for mobile users (full width)

cambeetle
    Participant

Hello,

I’m loving your Basel theme. Very classy and very convenient to use.
    I did some remote user testing via screen recording software and would like to request the following:

The main product image:
    It would be amazing to have next and previous carets on either side of the main image. This will be particularly helpful on mobile devices.

The thumbnail images on product page:
    The white container that houses the previous and next buttons hovers over a thumbnail. While viewing screen recordings this seems to not be the most optimal situation for users. I think that a simple caret on either side would be a possible solution.

Thanks for the great theme!

Himmel
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for a lovely theme!

I’d like the option to merge both the Basel menu options in the admin area into one. No need to have the “Basel” option with just theme settings and license options when the “Theme Settings” is displayed by default just next to it + in the top bar. Less clutter is good.

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

Accordition instead of tabs in single product page, for mobile only

Tabs the way they look right now in mobile are a bit awkward and not user friendly

Check how it looks on the website were i use 5 tabs. Accordition would look much better

Thank you

Attachments:

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

Hi

Maybe infinite scroll can be updated like when pages goes down the next page can be downloaded
    and nobody waits for next page

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

Could we have a front end filter to hide the out of stock products? Like tow buttons in a widget, above layered navigation filters.

Show only in stock
    Show all

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 193 total)