Home Forums Basel – Premium Template Features Requests

This topic contains 182 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by Taidgh Richards Taidgh Richards 15 hours, 32 minutes ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)
  • Author

alfashop
    Customer

Feature Request: it would be very good to change checkbox style and radiobox style, because as i can see basel use wordpress system default style for those, and on some products that we use variable products with some options it looks ugly so it will be nice if we have an option to control that, because many plugins that i tried not change anything at all

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  alfashop.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Taidgh Richards
    Taidgh Richards
    Customer

I would love it if there was some more customize options for the headers, especially the mobile header

Taidgh Richards
    Taidgh Richards
    Customer

I love that you have added galleries for variable products but it would be even better if you could make it so the galleries uploaded can be assigned to one attribute instead of needing to upload a gallery of photos for every variation, in products with many variations this really is not sustainable and adda lots of unnecessary data/megabytes to the webpage slowing down speed load time. Smart variations pro plugin has this function you can see an example at:http://svi.rosendo.pt/pro/product/test/
    If this is not something you are interested then making the theme compatible with this plugin would be helpful because this seems a major problem in variable products.

Viewing 3 posts - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.