Home Forums Basel support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 13 posts - 181 through 193 (of 193 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant

Feature Request: it would be very good to change checkbox style and radiobox style, because as i can see basel use wordpress system default style for those, and on some products that we use variable products with some options it looks ugly so it will be nice if we have an option to control that, because many plugins that i tried not change anything at all

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Taidgh Richards
    Participant

I would love it if there was some more customize options for the headers, especially the mobile header

Taidgh Richards
    Participant

I love that you have added galleries for variable products but it would be even better if you could make it so the galleries uploaded can be assigned to one attribute instead of needing to upload a gallery of photos for every variation, in products with many variations this really is not sustainable and adda lots of unnecessary data/megabytes to the webpage slowing down speed load time. Smart variations pro plugin has this function you can see an example at:http://svi.rosendo.pt/pro/product/test/
    If this is not something you are interested then making the theme compatible with this plugin would be helpful because this seems a major problem in variable products.

andre.somepro
    Participant

Your Theme is great. But I miss a function in the post/page options panel to disable featured image and headline on blog posts.

its possible to disable page title, but not to disable featured image and default headline for blog posts. thats what im missing.

best regards

Andre

eslamcasper
    Participant

Replace the brand name from the bottom of the product name to the top of the product name in the product display grid Or put an option in the control panel to allow switching between them

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Hi,
    First of all i would like to say, you made such a good theme with almost everything in mind about ecommerce.Till now did not find a single bug in the theme, beautifully written and the support is just fabulous.I just have few things considering customer perspective, maybe you will find it helpful.

1) Its about the product filter in mobile.When the customer is navigating through the products there should be an ease for filtering. User does not have to go to the top and apply the filter.In some websites i have found filter/sort like box is already on the bottom as a sticky which works beautifully.Since in our theme we already have sticky on the bottom, can we add a field filter in it which become visible when user is in product category page and when it clicks it, it opens the filter like we do in cart(maybe from the left) and automatically hide when we are not on product page or something like that.
    Attaching the screenshot

Attachments:

marco1970
    Participant

Awesome theme, really really exeptional.

but… any chance of a template library as for its big brother Woodmart?

thye cost the same, so I think it would be sort of natural to have it also for Basel, and it would probably boost the sales tremendously…

TY

m

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

HI,
    Really love the theme. I have recently move to elementor from wpbakery. But i guess since you made this theme and various widgets is only present in wpbakery and not for elementor. I understand that completely. But do you guys have anything for elementor in the coming future?? Since its quite handy and easy to use.
    Thanks’

pierredemeudon
    Participant

Hi there,
    Following the conversation below, it would be nice to have a simple menu item that enables to color the website in a given color (ie sides, all spaces between blocks, blog excerpts, short product description, etc.)
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/colored-background/
    Kind regards

modkore
    Participant

Please consider adding a diff mobile header layout design that we can select. I think that will help us bigtime on designs.

uvalux
    Participant

Hello,

It would be very helpful if there was a feature to show what products are ‘out of stock’ and ‘backordered’ on the front end of the website’s shop page filters. Do you have an estimated date when this feature may be added?

Attachments:

ryadigital
    Participant

Can you support REMs within the fonts section of the theme-settings 🙂

An upsell option would be great for this… I had to pay to have one created for me

Viewing 13 posts - 181 through 193 (of 193 total)