Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter do not have Widget type

Filter do not have Widget type

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

loralora
    Participant

Hello
    I have not used elementor and your “Layers” function before.
    Everything worked well.

But now:
    I’m setting up “layers” for the shop page. And my filters that are created by the plugin (https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce-ajax-filters/) add the text “Filter do not have Widget type” to their headers.

I went to the filter plugin forum (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-dosent-load-on-category-page/) and found the answer:

“It seems you have some code that clear database for some reason.
    Plugin use postmeta br_product_filter to store filter options and postmeta br_filters_group to store group options.

Plugin do not handle sorting functionality and how it work depend on WooCommerce, but it is also depend on different postmeta options for products.”

But now all caching and optimization plugins are disabled.
    I understand that this could cause something in the elementor theme settings.

Can you please tell me what settings should be applied to use the elementor?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by loralora.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regars

loralora
    Participant

Hello

I have no way to provide available. Maybe I’ll make an intermediate site, but I can’t say for sure yet.

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail – sorry, I did not immediately pay attention to this.

Here are the details of the error. Can you please tell me if this is somehow related to this or another problem?

Version WordPress 6.0.2
    Current Topic: Woodmart Child (version 1.0.0)
    Problem plugin: (version )
    PHP Version 8.1.3

Error details
    ===================================
    An E_ERROR error occurred on line 310 of the public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/modules/shipping-progress-bar/class-main.php file. Error Message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_shipping_packages() on null in/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/modules/shipping-progress-bar/class-main.php:310
    Stack trace:
    #0 /public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/elementor/woocommerce/class-shipping-progress-bar.php(142): XTS\Modules\Shipping_Progress_Bar\Main->render_shipping_progress_bar()
    #1 public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2249): XTS\Modules\Layouts\Shipping_Progress_Bar->render()
    #2 lic_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(609): Elementor\Controls_Stack->render_by_mode()
    #3 public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(733): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content()
    #4 public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(534): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_raw_data(true)
    #5 /ublic_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(534): Elementor\Element_Base->get_raw_data(true)
    #6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(534): Elementor\Element_Base->get_raw_data(true)
    #7 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(534): Elementor\Element_Base->get_raw_data(true)
    #8 /wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(957): Elementor\Element_Base->get_raw_data(true)
    #9.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(631): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->get_elements_raw_data(Array, true)
    #10 public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1019): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->get_initial_config()
    #11 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor.php(527): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_config()
    #12 [internal function]: Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor->enqueue_scripts(”)
    #13 public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #14 /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #15 public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #16 public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2156): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’)
    #17 [internal function]: wp_enqueue_scripts(”)
    #18 /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): call_user_func_array(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’, Array)
    #19 /homepublic_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook./php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #20 public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #21 /public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(3042): do_action(‘wp_head’)
    #22 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/editor-templates/editor-wrapper.php(31): wp_head()
    #23 public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor.php(322): include(‘/.’)
    #24 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor.php(163): Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor->print_editor_template()
    #25 [internal function]: Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor->init(”)
    #26 /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #27 /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #28 public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #29 /public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(419): do_action(‘admin_action_el…’)
    #30 /public_html/wp-admin/post.php(12): require_once(‘.’)
    #31 {main}
    thrown

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access as well as FTP access into the Private content below the message area. We will submit the case to our developer department to take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)