Home Forums WoodMart support forum Free Shipping Bar is not working correctly with WPML Currency Switcher

Free Shipping Bar is not working correctly with WPML Currency Switcher

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Besir
    Participant

Hello dears,
    Good day,

Im using WPML Multi-currency plugin, and I have free shipping set based on zones
    The “Free Shipping Bar” is displaying correct result if I use “Custom” calculations when changing the currency,
    But it display wrong result values when using Woocommerce Zones for calculations

Could you please check ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

add_action( 'init', function () {
    		if ( class_exists( 'woocommerce_wpml' ) && 'wc' === woodmart_get_opt( 'shipping_progress_bar_calculation', 'custom' ) ) {
    			remove_filter( 'woodmart_shipping_progress_bar_amount', 'woodmart_wpml_shipping_progress_bar_amount' );
    		}
    	}, 100);

Kind Regards

Besir
    Participant

Hello Artem,

It worked ! Many thanks !

Best Regards

Besir
    Participant

I wonder if there is any filter hook that I can use to replace free shipping with another flat/local rate methods ?
    Do you have any documentation for woodmart filter and action hooks ? I could not find any !

Thanks and regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, there are no such hooks in our theme. You can do this only by customizing the theme core files.

Kind Regards

Besir
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt reply ,

Do you have any documentation for woodmart filter and action hooks ?
    Like the one you used in the snippet ? “woodmart_shipping_progress_bar_amount”

Thanks and regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t have developer documentation yet. But you can easily search for all apply_filters and do_action in our theme’s files to find all the hooks created by our theme.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)