Home Forums WoodMart support forum hi Xtemos team

hi Xtemos team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

vamsi209
    Participant

i have bought the theme to create a store, i was happy with the customizability the theme has provided,
    compelted the whole editing,
    and then finally when i tried to load the final web page, it is taking more than 10 seconds to load.
    went through the forum for some help, but nothing is working
    any suggestions on how i can speed up the webpage load times?
    tried checking google pagespeed, and i get errors

Error!
    Required traces gatherer did not run.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by vamsi209.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Kind Regards

vamsi209
    Participant

I haven’t activated any other plugin other than the ones needed by the wood mart theme,
    I tried optimizing the whole images, even then for the page to appear its taking some where around 9 seconds
    any other help please?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I see that you haven’t optimized anything on your website now. Please, follow our tutorial since your website speed depends on different factors and you can’t get high scores without basic things like the cache plugin.

https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions or concerns.

Kind Regards

vamsi209
    Participant

I was able to speed up the website using wp optimize, now pages are loading fine,
    can you help me regarding this please?
    how do I edit the side bar from the privacy policy page

Attachments:

vamsi209
    Participant

free shipping progress bar is always showing wrong value, can you help me regarding this please?

Attachments:

vamsi209
    Participant

so found the tutorial , changed values in theme setting >shop and it started working

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you sort out the issue with the “shipping progress bar”.

As for the sidebar, you can adjust it via Appearance -> Widgets -> Main widget area.

https://take.ms/zrcI7

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)